The Wild Awake Podcast
Fixed vs. Growth Mindset - Which is Yours?
July 31, 2019
Episode 5: Do you believe that your intelligence, skills, and talents are static and fixed – or do you perceive your abilities in a growth-oriented, dynamic way?
Today's episode is all about the beliefs we hold about ourselves and our minds - and how this not only impacts, but directly creates our experience of life!
In this solo show, I discuss:
- The difference between fixed and growth mindset, and qualities of each
- How our beliefs about ourselves directly affect our experience
- How each mindset type deals with challenges and obstacles
- Relationships through the lens of each mindset type
- Tools and actions steps to begin embodying a growth mindset
Resources from today's episode:
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
The Brain That Changes Itself by Norman Doidge