The Wild Awake Podcast
Behind the Scenes of 10 Years as a Nomad: Designing a Life Outside the Matrix
February 07, 2020
Episode 9: Today I peel back the layers of what really goes into designing a creative, location-independent life.
I share my story of becoming a nomad 10 years ago, the path I carved to create a sustainable nomadic lifestyle, my spiritual entrepreneur journey, and the lessons/tips you can take away to step boldly on the unique path of your heart!
We'll dive into:
- Why I moved abroad, and what I dove into first
- The role of intuition in deepening your journey
- The mindset shift around time and income that put me on an entrepreneurial path
- How a service-focused mindset will catapult your growth
- How building a (new kind of) tribe has been key to everything
- Why it's so important to create space to explore who you are
- 15-20 income streams I've used to sustain my lifestyle while growing my business
- The challenges of a nomadic lifestyle
...and much more :)
If this episode has sparked your inspiration to explore a nomadic lifestyle and you'd love more support to take the next step – send me an email and we can set up a chat! I've love to support you <3