Ep. 21: If you're on a path of uncovering your soul project, this episode is for you. Mike shares his journey to discovering the work he is truly here to do in the world – through following his heart and letting the voice of his inner child guide the way. A writer, educator and creative, Mike leads through his own Time Travel Journey, how this soul project evolved and took new form, and how awakening our inner child within can change the course of our life.
In this episode, we dive into:
- The meditation journey that catalyzed Mike life’s project
- How to really listen to the calling of your heart
- The difference between building new beginnings and going "back home"
- What Mike learned by exploring the consciousness of each age
- What children can teach us about mindfulness
- How to let creative projects evolve and transform
- What it’s like to revisit our younger selves (and why it's so important!)
- Envisioning the future through the timeline of our past
- Reconciling our past and becoming excited about what is to come
- How we can uplift our present self by looking at our timeline
Resources from this episode:
Time Travel Journeys: