Show Notes for Bill Snyder Interview
Bill Snyder, with “Patchwork Heart Radio.”
Patchwork Heart Ministry started in 2012. The name came about as a result of heart problems he had. The ministry is meant to impact youth and adults in the Catholic Faith.
He shares his story of how he has gone through three open heart surgeries in his life.
He fosters discipleship through the “Culture of Death” and Bill goes into detail about what that means.
Bill talks about the obstacles he has had to overcome in his life and his ministry. In addition to his heart surgeries, he had a stroke and had to relearn almost everything from feeding himself to typing to driving a car. The point he makes in his talks to groups is “always keep fighting.”
Bill has his own podcast, “Patchwork Heart Radio” at www.patchworkheart.org
LIGHTENING ROUND Q&A:
1. How do you respond when someone says, “If God is Good, why does He allow bad things to happen to good people?”
2. Why are there poor people who believe in God and rich people who do not?
3. If Jesus paid the price for all sins for all time (past, present, future), why can’t we live anyway we want to then (complete Grace)?
4. In your opinion, what is the #1 Demonic force in the world today?
5. If you woke up tomorrow morning and realized your entire life was a dream, but the Lord allowed you to keep all of the experiences and knowledge you gained, what would you do different and why?