PART 2 OF “LIVE LIKE A MISSIONARY”
3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom glory be for ever and ever. Amen. (Galatians 1:3-5, NIV).
KEY THOUGHT: Missional Christians must stay ON MESSAGE as we connect with those in our circles of influence.
GOSPEL DEFINED: “GOOD News” (GK euaggelion – Mark 1:15)
1. Jesus is the WAY of salvation. (John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Luke 19:10; Romans 10:9)
2. Salvation is RECEIVED, not ACHIEVED. (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9)
3. Salvation is available to EVERYONE. (Acts 10:34-35; Romans 10:13)
4. Salvation affects the WHOLE person. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
• Initial Change (regeneration/justification)
• Continual Change (sanctification)
• Ultimate Change (glorification)