PART 3 OF ADVENT SERIES “PREPARING THE WAY”
WHAT IS FAVOR?
Favor is God’s GRACE poured out on us for the sake of others.
• Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. (Luke 1:30, NIV)
• But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? (Luke 1:43, NIV)
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF GOD’S GRACE?
• To give God glory – Luke 1:46
• To reach the generations – Luke 1:50
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?
1. Be intentional: Each day for the next ten days, REFLECT on God’s blessings in your life.
2. THANK others who have shown you favor.
3. Find three intentional ways to be a CHANNEL of grace to others.