Christians need to have a lifestyle of forgiveness toward others.
Christians are to forgive others because:
1. The Bible tells us to forgive others (Ephesians 4:32);
2. Christ has forgiven us (Ephesians 4:32);
3. We forgive others for our sake;
Forgiveness is hard, not easy (Luke 23:34).
How we forgive others:
1. We ask God to forgive us of an unforgiving spirit (1 John 1:9);
2. We choose to forgive others.
3. Forgiveness is not based on feelings.
Forgiving others gives us emotional and spiritual freedom.