“Who Do You Say I Am?”
Mark 8:27-30 (8:31-9:1)
Part 19 of Series “The Gospel of Mark”
The Supreme Question:
• "What do you think about the Christ?” (Matthew 22:42)
• “Who do you say I am?” (Mark 8:29)
• Or more simply put: “Who is Jesus?”
Basis for our Response to this Question:
If Jesus Christ is who he said he was; If Jesus is what our church and its confessional statements and covenants proclaim him to be; then this is the supreme question of all of life.
1. What did Jesus’ ENEMIES say about him?
2. What did Jesus’ FRIENDS say about him?
3. What did Jesus say about HIMSELF?
4. What are YOU saying about Jesus?
JESUS TO YOU: “WHO DO YOU SAY I AM?”