“When We’re at Our Wits’ End”
Mark 9: 2-13, 14-32
Part 20 of Series “The Gospel of Mark”
1. Don’t let SENSELESS ARGUMENTS cause you to lose focus—vv. 14-16.
2. When we’re at our WITS’ END, we can always turn to Jesus—vv. 17-18.
3. Jesus gave his FULL ATTENTION to the father in the story—vv. 20-22a.
Remember that Jesus loves each of us as if there were no other and that he loves each of us just the same.
4. Jesus meets us on the bridge of BELIEF and DOUBT. Our faith or lack thereof does not diminish God’s power—vv. 22b-27.
5. Prayer is not optional! Stay IN TOUCH with God—vv. 28-32.