IKOYI BAPTIST CHURCH's Podcast

Vessels of Honour

June 30, 2019
IKOYI BAPTIST CHURCH's Podcast
Vessels of Honour
Chapters
IKOYI BAPTIST CHURCH's Podcast
Vessels of Honour
Jun 30, 2019
Rev. Dr. Olusegun Adeleke
Sermon preached during the Worship Service
Show Notes

Vessels of honour. A major problem in the house of God is the scarcity of correct Men and Women that God would use to accomplish His divine Purpose...How can the King of Glory call me to an assignment and I am saying to Him I am not available, The Church has the this problem and it is also establish even in research talk about the 80/20 principle, only 20% carry the burden of the remaining 80%...



×

Listen to this podcast on