In this interview with Anne Wilson of Traders Point Christian Church Zac learns much about brokenness and the return to youth ministry after some time away. This is a good one people don't miss it!
Follow @annemwilson on IG and Twitter
Student Groups pastor There and back again
Key Takeaway: “In our weakness we experience we Christ, so if weakness is a ministry resource then we have an abundance of resources”
- Reinvent that for myself when coming back to youth ministry
- Simmer down young student pastor
- Be okay with going to counseling now
- I realized that I had a lot of leftover issues from childhood that I was ministering out of and I needed to become more aware of those and adjust to that.
- Lead students to a leader that could be consistent in their lives.
- My codependency issues were showing up my ministry spaces.
- I’m leading in a space that is new and over my head, but it is in weakness that Christ does really powerful things.
- Mandy Smith “In our weakness we experience we Christ, so if weakness is a ministry resource then we have an abundance of resources”
- We can minister our of brokenness and not be afraid of that.
- If we knew that we were going to insufficient we might be able to lead a little more humbly.