Exiting your accounting firm the right way
Jan 24, 2016
Our guest is Brannon Poe of Poe Group Advisors. Their mission is help sellers successfully navigate the sale and maximize the value of their firm while minimizing risks and challenges.
Brannon talks about:
- the challenges and pitfalls of selling an accounting practice
- when to start thinking about exiting your practice
- practical tips on succession planning
- how your pricing is key to how much your firm is worth
- how technology is less important to buyers than you might think
- how important is your firm's name?