June 23, 2016
Bruce Phillips is the Managing Directors and CEO of HPC, a leading cloud accounting firm in the USA. Under Bruce's stewardship, HPC has become virtual firm that works with clients across the globe.
In this podcast we talk about:
- The pros and cons of running a virtual business
- Gaining international clients as a global business
- The triggers for incorporating clients
- The types of work involved with international clients
- Should all firms be thinking globally?
- The importance of cloud services when going global
- Opportunities for non-US companies moving into the US