Is there any good news on gas?
September 29, 2021
Jeremy Nicholson, Jason Durden
In this week’s UK energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson asks Jason Durden, Head of Energy Markets and Risk Management, is there any good news on gas?
In this week’s Resonance you will learn:
- With 3 year highs on oil, will the whole energy complex result in recessionary impact?
- The carbon spread between the UK and EU explained
- Power prices impacted by all factors of generation cost, exacerbated by an under-performing nuclear fleet
- Is there any good news on gas?
- The pressure on government to act - will they and should they?
- The impact on industry for the winter ahead – what reaction is possible due to extraordinary price levels?