Are government moves to support business energy users enough?
October 13, 2021
Jeremy Nicholson, Jason Durden
In this week’s UK energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson discusses the government’s planned action to support energy users in the UK with Jason Durden, Head of Energy Markets and Risk Management.
In this week’s Resonance you will learn:
- The government package. Is it what energy users want? Who will benefit, and who won’t?
- What the market looks like in these unprecedented times
- Is there a change in sentiment with warm words from Russia on gas for winter?
- The challenge for businesses as unsustainable prices and volatility remains
- Has carbon cooled?
- Has oil run out of steam?
- What’s the difference between supply and demand issues for oil and gas?