Millennials are the most recent generation to hit the workforce. And according to Deloitte data, by 2020 millennials will cover 75% of the global workforce.
· Wing-Yan Man journey and personal story of becoming a founder of 3310 School for Millennials.
· The purpose of 3310 School for Millennials.
· Who are Millenials?
· What are Millenials key characteristics?
· In the business world, are millennials more a challenge or more opportunity?
· Millenials as a bridging generation
· How work is a part of identity and meaning for millennials.
· Key challenges Millenials are facing at work.
· What are the keys struggles to manage millennials?
· Most important tip for Millenial managers.
· Tips for millennials how to manage themselves.
· Old values, confusion of many ways to live your life & struggle of not having standards to live up to anymore.
· How Millenials are different from generation Z and what are their characteristics.
· Resilience of Millenials and Generation Z.
· Where the world is going with new generations
· New ways of defining what is a success.
· Best tip how we can make a world a better place.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/elairaflow)