Episode 1: Social enterprise - what is it?
September 17, 2019
The world is moving from business enterprises to social enterprises. This first episode introduces the concept of what is so-called "Social Enterprise", where it comes from and elaborate on a few key trends related to it.
- What is "social enterprise"?
- Why this shift appeared and 3 main influencing causes.
- Impact of financial crises in 2018.
- The modern definition of what is a successful business.
- What does it take to become a social enterprise?
- Few key human capital trends that are happening right now.
This first episode is a foundation for a few coming episodes.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/elairaflow)