In this episode, Zach interviews Ed French and we discuss the following:
1. We discuss the changes from March/April when COVID-19 first started to take mindshare to now as well as the concept of MWBA
2. Inventory management is a hot topic in today’s marketplace; what should dealer operators be doing to set themselves up for success in sourcing inventory in today’s marketplace?
3. Many used car dealers are running with smaller teams and furloughed or fired employees during the pandemic. Owners and operators have had to make tough decisions; what advice from the management perspective do you have for operators during the pandemic, and as we finish off the rest of the year?
4. When most used car dealers think of the word “capital,” they think of the funding needed to acquire inventory and run the business. There’s also human capital, and in an industry where there’s historically very high turnover, what is the importance of human capital when it comes to a dealership?
5. Why should/or shouldn’t a used car dealer operator consider a service component to their business model? (More so Pro’s/Cons)
Listen to our other podcast episodes:
Our Blog for Auto Dealers:
Download our Free Guide for Automotive CRM:
Follow Us On: