Jeff Martin the executive director of the TXIADA sits down with Selly CEO Zach Klempf to discuss the importance of independent dealer associations as well as timely topics for used car dealers.
Some of the questions asked include:
1. For those unfamiliar with TXIADA give us a high level about the size and impact of the TXIADA?
2. A lot of used car dealers are aware of IADAs but may not be members, why should they join an IADA and what does TXIADA do specifically for used car dealers in Texas?
3. What was 2020 like from the lens of an IADA director, what problems did you help dealers navigate?
4. How has Jeff seen used car dealerships evolve over the last 14+ years you’ve been running TXIADA?
5. Compliance is often overlooked by used car dealers or not taken as seriously as it should be, what have has Jeff learned about the importance of compliance for used car dealers?
6. What are Jeff's thoughts on online dealers like Carvana and Vroom?
7. What is Jeff optimistic about in 2021 for dealers?
Read the transcribe - https://blog.sellyautomotive.com/blog/interview-w/-director-of-txiada-on-importance-of-dealer-associations
Listen to our other podcast episodes: https://www.sellyautomotive.com/podcast