Speaker 1: We're so glad that you've joined us today on the relevant church podcasts. There's so much God wants to do in and through you as you listen to today's message. If you want to learn more about relevant church, visit us online@thisisrelevant.cc,
Speaker 2: if you have a Bible Dota, first Corinthians chapter nine, as you get to first Corinthians nine 24 I'm going to pray. We'll get started. God, thank you so much for today. Thank you so much for this amazing race called life that we get to be on this journey of faith. Gotta pray that you will just speak to us through this word. Uh, convict us. Compel us, encourage us to keep running the race and allow us to know that victory is, is ours. It's it's sure because of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. It is in his name. We pray a man.
Speaker 3: So have you guys ever been annoyed or hated on an ambitious person like those people who are super ambitious, that they're annoyingly ambitious everyday on Facebook and on Instagram, they're posting how awesome their life is. Just to remind you that you're still on the struggle bus and you're like, I am so tired of seeing you on Instagram. I'm tired of seeing your face. Or maybe it's that coworker that is always talking about how good their life is or how they bought to go on the next vacation. They just bought a new car. Oh my kids just graduated college at this Ivy league school and they're going off to start their new career and your kids can't even spell degree or college or career and you're like, I hate everything about, you know, we've got a family friends, a guy who I went to school with. Their family is just like the epitome of success. Their father is a medical doctor and was the director of the emergency room at the hospital. Their mother is a doctor of psychiatry and she led an entire school district, uh, in psychiatry and did all the psychology and all of the therapy for the school district. And then their oldest son is a medical doctor and then their daughter is a, an Avi rated lawyer. And then their other son, the one who I went to school with is a dentist and then his wife is a medical doctor. I'm like, I am sick of y'all. Geez, can anybody just get a regular job like me? She, well, you see these people and they're winning all over the place and you're just like, man, how do they do it? There's this one guy who'd started releasing these videos, a guy who I knew and these videos, he would always motivate people and inches, just yelling in the camera and looking in the camera saying you could do it and it takes hard and everybody can succeed and all this type of stuff and you're like, man, be quiet. I can't stand you yelling at the camera and all this time me and my buddies who knew this guy were kind of hating on this dude because he's like super ambitious. Like you had just released a new video. Yeah, got a new video like man, nobody watches those videos until everybody started watching the videos and dude blew up and were just like, man, I said, have done a video. I can yell. At a camera and he's become so widely successful no matter what the haters said, no matter how much opposition was coming in his way, he stayed the course and he made it and he was successful and now his passion and his purpose is impacting people all over the world. Ambitious people. You're like, man, how do you run the race? How do you make it? Why do some people succeed and some people don't. Why do some people win when it feels like, man, I am still trying to just get off home base. Some people would just make it, and I've come to realize this, that success, winning this life is not based on your situation or how many resources that you have. It's really being committed to not concede when the opposition is telling you to quit. At the end of the day, it's about staying in the game. It's about staying consistent, being willing to compete and not conceding. When everything tells you you're not good enough, you're not smart enough, you're not ambitious enough, you're not old enough. You're not young enough, you're not pretty enough. You're not small enough. You're not tall enough. There's always a not enough that comes at you in this world to keep you from winning. So when Corinthians chapter nine verse 24 Paul, the writer addresses this thing. He addresses the fact that every single one of us is on a race. He's dresses the fact that he's been running a race. In fact, this is how he says it. He says, do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize, so run that you may obtain it. Every athlete exercises, self control and all things. They do it to receive a pair of simple read. But we an imperishable. So I do not run aimlessly. I do not box as one beating the air, but I discipline my body and keep it under control less after preaching to others, I myself should not be disqualified. He's like, man, we're about to run this race. Everybody is on a race. And the reason he's saying this is because if you read the entire chapter, he's just been talking about how hard he's been working, how he's been ministering to people and how he's been consistently loving on people and how he's given 100 he's like, listen, I'm running the race as well too. Don't you understand that we are all on a race and you've got to run it and if you don't run, you lose. The race beats you. So he airs athleticism to the Christian walk. He compares it to hard work. He compares it to anything that you put your mind towards and he reminds us in verse 24 he says, do you not know that in a race all the runners run and if you want to follow along, point number one, everyone is in a race by choice or a default. I've got Tiffany to help me out illustrate this message. Everybody give it up for Tiffany. She came ready to run. She's killing it. Earth day. I like that t-shirt earth day, killing it early. You run an earth day. You know how to work that day. Okay, you the fitness professional, we got to go on. Um, I think this, there it is. Alright, so everybody is in a race by choice or by default when we are born into this world, Hey everybody, listen, focus on me. We get so distracted right here. I saw him when I was getting ready to preach there. We're moving the thing. Everybody's eyes were like, what are they doing with that? Is that part of the amazing race focus y'all? Everyone is in a race by choice at the, the fact that you were born, the fact that you came into this world, let you know that you entered a race. Why? Because races have beginnings and they have end. Do they not? There is a beginning of a racist, the end of the race and the thing about life, there's a beginning of life and there's a end of life. At the end of the day, all of us are trying to get to the end. Some of us aren't trying to get there as fast and I'm like, Lord, just take my time. Not ready to end that journey yet. But have you ever gotten to know somebody who's maybe older in their life and they're coming to the end of their journey and they've got so much joy because they feel like, Hey, I've run this race, I've completed, I've done everything that I was supposed to do and I'm satisfied. I've lived a full life. Ever met somebody like that. Maybe it was a grandparent, maybe it was just somebody you knew in your neighborhood. How do they get to that point? Because they knew that in this life they were on a journey and it was a race they had to get to the end. No ego. Some definitions on race, right? A race is a contest of speed. It's a contest of speed. A race is a competition, especially to achieve superiority. No one enters a race when you were young and mom was like, Hey, come in for dinner and you and your siblings are out there. No one said, um, um, what was the, what was the term? Last one. There is a, something is a, what is a rotten egg? We were racing. When you're at school and you're getting ready to go inside and you have to line up what the kids do, they run cause they want to be at the front of the line. No one enters a race and just walks. No one enters a raise to just leisurely stroll because then you're not racing. You've got to run right. You got to get in the game. Tiffany, you gotta get in there. No one enters a raise and just one w Y. Okay, you go, you going a little faster girl, I save you energy. Save you energy. I preach long Tiffany. I'm just saying this is a marathon. The marathon continues, right? Hashtag homeboy I forgot his name. That's it. Nipsey hussle. Thank you. I appreciate that. Well, here's the deal. Non-athletic people don't enter races. Do you know why I have not joined the Spartan race? Because I'm not athletic at this point in time, my life, no one enters a raise and says, I'm just going to leisurely stroll because at the end of the day, you're not racing because the thrill is in the competition. The thrill is in watching people to compete is do or die. Who's gonna make it? Who's gonna win? Who's gonna lose? And at the end of the day, everybody wants to hell the Victor. It reminds me of the last NBA championship. What Toronto took the win. Shout out Toronto. My wife is from Toronto. My wife does not watch basketball, but believe you me, she was paying attention to Toronto. Her sister is not a basketball fan. She could care less about basketball. But when they were in the competition, when the thrill started about whether there would be able to make it or not, guess what? All her posts were Toronto Raptors, we had a North, we're this and I'm like, girl, you can't spell basketball. Be quiet. But the thrill is in the competition. Everyone is in a race by choice or default. Point number two
Speaker 4: [inaudible]
Speaker 3: and this is super important. I want everybody here to know this and understand this one thing. You get to pick the competition, but I don't get to pick my competition. I get to pick the competition. I get to pick the race that I'm in, but I don't get to pick who I'm racing against or what I'm racing again is, see, most of the times we live this life and we are looking at other people winning. We're looking at our coworkers advancing and getting promotions. We're seeing family members buy new houses and we're looking at ourselves and we're saying, man, I wish I was there. Here goes the reality of it. The competition is not with people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you learn this, if this is the only thing that you remember out of this whole message, I pray that this sticks inside of you. Your competition is not against people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Your competition is an against intangible force. Life's competition is not against who you're running with or who you're running around, but what's you're running from?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How do I know Ephesians chapter six this is Paul again, writing now to the church in Ephesus. He says this, Ephesians six chapter 12 it says, for our struggle is not against flesh and blood. Your spouse ain't yo struggle. Your boyfriend and your girlfriend ain't a struggle. That coworker that annoys the good mess out of you. Ain't your struggle. Your sibling, who you want to kick in the teeth. I'm sorry. The sibling that you just can't stand is not your competition.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Your struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of the dark world.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly ROMs. And this means this word heavenly doesn't mean like they're up in heaven. It just means they're all around us. They're transcendent from our natural experience, but they do affect the natural. He says, are our enemies are not flesh and blood. So then who are they? Who are our enemies? Who are we racing against? Is this competition of life in the competition of school and the competition of marriage and the competition in the race of anything else? You fill in the blank. The race is not against people. It's against intangible forces like fear.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Eh, you're racing against doubt. You're racing against complacency. You're racing against greed. You're racing against lust, eh, you're, you're racing against all of these intangible things. You're racing against envy
Speaker 6: and here's the deal. We're all in a competition and you know what? I may get to pick my race. My race may be different than your race, but at the end of the day, all of our foes are not the people walking alongside of us. Our foes are the things that creep up from deep inside of our being.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We don't get to pick them though, like passage. Jonathan said last week, I don't get to pick what struggle I get to struggle with today. You know what? I'm going to struggle with tying my shoe. It's always going to get unlaced and I'm going to go down there and I'm Elise it up and I'm a beat that struggle. That is not how life goes. The struggle with addiction. Somebody didn't choose to be addicted or have a dig deceptive personality. Somebody didn't choose to have fear. That's deep inside and somebody didn't choose to be lazy and just be complacent. Sometimes
Speaker 6: we get mad at people not realizing this is a fight for their life. They don't even understand the way they are. I don't understand why I struggle with these things. I don't understand why can't get up and go to work. I don't understand why. Every time I look at that person, I entrust them with my eye. I don't understand why. Every time I get all my resources, my money, I don't want to look at anybody else. I don't want to help anybody else. I just want to hoard it to myself.
Speaker 3: I may get to pick the competition, but I don't get to pick my competition. Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? In the competition of life, only one receives the prize in the race that you're running. Only one receives the prize. When we're
Speaker 6: watching basketball or football or baseball or hockey, only one
Speaker 3: team
Speaker 6: gets the prize. When we're watching the Olympics, Hey, it's really nice that we have like a gold bronze, silver. Guess what? There's only one winner on that
Speaker 3: Sage, and it's the person who got the gold and number two can't say like, well, at least I almost won. No, you lost. You didn't win. Only one takes the prize, but we spoiled people with participation. Ribbons. Hey, little Johnny. I know you lost by a mile and a half, but you get a participation ribbon.
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 3: we're going to run this 5k and everybody is running a five K. you get to the very end and you're the last one. They've already shut down. The lights have already packed things up and they're like, Hey, you finished the five kids. You get a participation ribbon and then you go online. I've finished the five K you lost bro. You lost. I saw like I like, I love five Ks. I'm probably going to do a five K here soon. We're going to participate. We're going to support a five K that's happening. This bridge dash light up. The bridge dash is going to be awesome. We're going to be out there passing out water and then I may even run in it, but check this out. Five K's don't impress me. They shouldn't call them fiveK runs. They should just call them participatory experiences because I don't know how many five c ases that I've seen where it says it's the fiveK run is by 30 people like th ey j u st h a ve a c o mpany y ou're not running. It's not a race. It's a participatory experience, but you know what? I do like anybody taking part in it like the Spartan race or the Spartan run. What I love about this is because when you're going through all of these experiences and all of these trials and all of these obstacles, you could care less about the person next to you because you're like, I'm trying not to die. I'm just trying to live. I'm just trying to get to the very end. When I get done with this, the fight wasn't against the person who was racist. The fight was against myself, my will, my doubt, my fear, my anxiety saying, can I really climb this? Can I really crawl through this? Can I really jump through this when I'm getting money and all of that? Can I keep going? Even when the odds tell me you need to quit and somebody in a life journey right now and you're too busy looking at everybody else and wondering why you're slacking. Let me tell you, the competition isn't against the other person. It's against yourself. So you better start looking at yourself and say a fear. I'm fighting. You doubt. I'm fighting you greed. I'm fighting you. Laziness. I'm fighting you. We're running. One receives the prize and my goal is to beat the competition. I'm in it to win. I'm in it to run, right Tiffany, you're in it to win. Are they killing it? Are they killing the competition? Earth day,
Speaker 6: but here's the deal. Can I, can I be honest with you?
Speaker 3: The algorithm of life is not set for us to win. The algorithm of life is set for us to lose. When you stop working on your relationship, guess what? It falls apart.
Speaker 6: Oh, when you stop moving, guess what? Your body starts decaying.
Speaker 3: When you stopped working hard in your career, guess what? You probably get fired
Speaker 6: when you started working out in school. You flunk out. The algorithm of life is always to pull us back to average and average never wins. Don't let anybody ever tell you that average wins.
Speaker 3: You've got to run.
Speaker 6: Those who finish the race aren't about fast and slow. It's about who's committed
Speaker 3: and who's courageous. Who's willing to look fear in the face and say, I'm going to kill you every day. Who's willing to look down in the face? I'm going to kill you every day. The algorithm is set for us to lose. What point number three my DNA is designed to win.
Speaker 6: My DNA is a winner's DNA. The blood that runs through me is the same blood that causes me to win. The same life that lives in me is the same life that Rose Jesus Christ from the dead. The same Holy spirit that covered Jesus when he was on the cross is the same Holy spirit that's going to cover me through my trial, my DNA
Speaker 3: designed to win. So first 24 part C says so run that you may obtain it. You better run Tiffany. Run that. You may obtain it. He says, run
Speaker 6: because you're going to get it. Listen to where he says it. He doesn't say run and you may obtain it.
Speaker 5: Whoa.
Speaker 6: It's a definitive run that you may obtain it hit his run and possibly your mind. Get it. He says, run, and the victory is yours. You will obtain it. Just keep running. Stay in the game run. Don't walk, run, don't sit. Get up. Don't be lazy. My DNA is designed to win
Speaker 2: in second Corinthians, Hey, he says this, five 17
Speaker 6: if you are looking at yourself and saying, man, I don't know if I'm designed to win. I know the situations in my life. I know what I failed. I know that I'm not good enough. I know that I'm not strong enough. I know that I'm too weak. I know I'm not smart enough because that's what the algorithm wants to convince you, but let me tell you this. Second Corinthians five 17 therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a warm new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come the old life of doubt, the old life of addictions, the old life of Euless. The old life of fear. The old life of anything that held you back has passed away. The new has come. You are a new creation. You have a new DNA, you are designed to win. So run, run. And here's my challenge to you. Thank you Tiffany. Everybody give Tiffany a round of applause.
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 2: and this is what you've got to tell yourself every single day. Listen, I'm in a race either by choice or by default. I may get to pick the competition, but I don't get to pick my competition. I gotta remind myself my DNA. I've got a new DNA in Jesus Christ and my DNA is designed to win. So I got to compete and not concede. I've got to compete and not concede. I've got to stay in the race. I've got to fight the fight. When average tries to bring me down, I'm going to know that inside of me is something above average in is the Holy spirit. And Sean Whalen wrote a really awesome book called how to make ish happen. It was a different word that he used. It's a great book. If you're super religious, don't read it cause he cusses a lot. But if you're willing to explore ways that you can win in this life, he four
Speaker 3: principles, four areas of our life. And when I read this book I was like, Oh my gosh, this is, this is, this is in the Bible. This is biblical. He talks about being a core four person, having the core four principles of your life. I don't have them in the screen. So if you're taking notes, you may want to write these down. The first area of your life is the area of power. He says, when these things are unaligned, when these things are not congruent with each other, your life will always be average.
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 3: the first area is power. This means your body. How are you taking care of your body?
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 3: listen, it says one finger point South fork point right back into him or three points. Listen, I've, when I read that book and as I've been studying for this message, I begin to look at myself and says, this is an area of my life where I am unaligned. Are you taking care of your body? Listen, scripture tells us our body is a temple. It's the temple of God. How are you doing taking care of it? You get one body in this life and and physicians and psychologists will let you know that when you are unhealthy in your body, when you are unfit, guess what other areas of your life become to be affected by it? Depression sets in fatigue sets in. All of a sudden, I'm wondering why I'm having all these ailments because I didn't take care of the one body that God blessed me with. Number two, passion.
Speaker 5: [inaudible].
Speaker 3: This is the relationships in your life. How well are you doing working on your relationships? Who in your life do you need to forgive? Unforgiveness can bring about crazy ramifications in our life. We wonder why we can't get over certain things. We wonder why we can't move past certain things because there's unforgiveness in our life. Listen, it says unforgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting somebody else to die.
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 3: where are you misaligned in your relationships? Are you not working hard enough for your marriage? Are you not working hard enough in the relationships around you? Are there people that you need to forgive? Are there people you need to ask forgiveness from?
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 3: number three, purpose
Speaker 2: is equals our faith
Speaker 6: is your pay. Is your faith passionate? Are you on fire for Jesus? Are you grounded in your beliefs? Are you searching the scriptures every day and like the Psalmist writing your words are a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Your word is like sweet honey on my lips. Your word is sufficient for my life. Are you living with God in view? Are you living with your faith in view? Are you living a gospel centered life? Is Jesus Christ the center of
Speaker 2: your life? He says, when your faith is misaligned, other areas of your life begin to fall apart because you know what? When things get tough, you've got no stable ground to stand on and you start saying questions like, why me?
Speaker 6: Why do I have to go through this? Nothing good ever happens in my life. But if you're centered in your faith, you realize that all things work together for good. For those that love the Lord and Nepal according to his purpose, you, you, you remember that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. You'll remember I'm the head and not the tail. I'm above and not beneath. I'm a lender and not a borrower. You are reminded through your faith that I've got to stay in the game. All I gotta do is run and if I run, I win. It's guaranteed.
Speaker 2: And lastly, production is equals work business. School students, are you working hard? Do you have a goal that you're working towards? Are you putting your all into your, your business? Are you putting your all into your work or you just showing up to work last another day and just got to punch the clock one more day? Oh, it's Monday. Can't wait til the weekend school. Are you just doing it just to finish? Are you doing it to win? Listen, if, if we are lazy and we were not built for laziness,
Speaker 6: we will not build for complacency. When God plays Adam and Eve in the garden, he gave it to him. He says, tend the garden. Take care of it. Be fruitful and multiply and some of us are suffering and we're sad because we haven't multiply to anything in our lives
Speaker 2: because we're too busy watching Netflix. We're too busy just having a beer with the fellas. We're too busy. I just want to go fishing. What are you producing?
Speaker 6: There's something about working towards something. There's something about working towards establishing something in gaming territory that God has ordained for you to have that brings about new life inside of you that gives you a motivation to keep going. That gives you something to get up to. What do you get up to every morning? What do you get up for every morning? What motivates you? What keeps you going see, hears it. Oh, this is going to sound very harsh. God has not created us to be losers. God has created his creation to be winners. We are under the blessing of Abraham. If you know anything about biblical theology, Abraham was destined to have children. Then we're going to be like the sand on the seashore and when we were born we were born into that blessing. Abraham was living life on purpose. Jesus lived a life of purpose. Jesus won at the cross. Life didn't beat him. He beat it. And you are not designed to be a loser, but to be a winner. Your DNA is designed to win. So run, get up, run, stop walking, run, stop being okay with average one and one of these areas of your life may be out of alignment, but you've got to commit to a being a core four
Speaker 2: Christian, I'll take care of my body cause it's the temple of God. I build my relationships because God says love one another. You will know them by their love for each other. You build your faith because Jesus said no one comes to me unless the father draws him and no one comes to the father unless they come through me and work. God ordained work and productivity from the beginning of time.
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 2: we're all on a race
Speaker 6: whether we choose to or whether it's by default. The simple fact that you are breathing today, let you know that you want to race called life. Will you allow the algorithm to bring you down to average and create atrophy in your life and cause you to[inaudible]
Speaker 2: lose? Or will you run? Will you win, compete and don't kissy?
Speaker 6: See, we see this exemplify with Jesus Christ. Hey, he lived on this earth, lived a sinless life. When the algorithm of the world wanted him
Speaker 2: to fall backwards and, and, and fall into sin. When the enemy found them on the mountain fasting and said, listen, bow down and worship me and I'll give you the kingdoms of heaven. What he did he do. He went back to scripture. He went back to his faith in his father, in his heavenly father, and he beat it.
Speaker 6: And then when he was in the garden and gets Semini, he starts bleeding. Uh, he starts sweating blood because the pressure and the, the, the anxieties and the sins of the world are being mounted on his back. And he is in trial. And his friends, his relationships turn their back on him. He, he, he receives physical torture. He receives relational torture. But what does he do? He continues to go to the cross. Not my will, but yours be done. And then when he's resurrected, he goes to Peter. He says, listen, I've restored you, feed my sheep. Doesn't matter how you turn to back on me, I forgive you.
Speaker 2: And when he died on the cross, he said, it is finished. I've run my race. I did the work I've produced like you called me to. And when he was resurrected on the third day, he was given a name that is above every name. He was given the world and the earth became his footstool. And he sat down at the right hand of God and he says, Oh, who come to me?
Speaker 5: Yeah,
Speaker 6: he says, you will have the opportunity to sit next to me on the right side of the father,
Speaker 2: but you're going to have to run. You can win in this life and in the life to come. Let's bow our heads. God, we thank you so much for the representation of Jesus, for being the core for leader. Somebody who's mind, body, spirit was dedicated to running. God. We ask that we will run in the areas of our life where we've been conceding. Maybe it's in our relationship, maybe it's on our jobs, maybe it's on our faith and we're just kind of walking through this journey not really knowing how to believe or where to believe or even where to start. Maybe it's our, our our physical bodies and we're allowing ourselves to live in a dormant state where all of these elements start to develop
Speaker 6: because we just choose to be lazy.
Speaker 2: God, I pray that you may bring to memory this message that our DNA, the new creation that we are now is designed and destined to win and I pray that will grab a hold
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 2: of that belief
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 2: so that we will run and not grow weary. Lord, there may be somebody in here who can't run and the reason they can't run is simply because no one comes to the father unless they go through you and they want to have that power. They want to have the freedom from the things that hold them back, but they can't do it because they've not made a decision to make you the center of their life. Without making Jesus the center of our lives, we will not win. We will lose. And maybe there's somebody here saying, listen, I need to be on the winning team and I'm choosing today to not allow the algorithm of average, the algorithm of complacency, the algorithm of loss to rule my life because we may be good in body. We may be good with relationships, we may be good with our productivity, but if we're not good in our faith, it's all counts as nothing. So if you're in here and you want to say, yes, Jesus, I want to be on the winning team. I want to accept your death from my sins, from my brokenness, to free me from the algorithm of death. I want to receive eternal life through you today. If you are in here, raise your hand wherever you are as eyes are closed. Closing heads are bow. I see your hair. Is there another who's going to say, I've been fighting against this. I see your hand. I've been fighting against this and tired of accepting average. I see your hand. Come on. This has all happened. Rejoices one, one center repents. We've had three people say yes to Jesus. Y'all better make some noise. Is there another who's going to say today, today is my day. I'm tired of toying with this thing. I'm tired of living life as average in my faith and God, there may be somebody here who knows it in one of these areas, whether it's their body, maybe it's their relationships, their faith, their uh, their, their, their, their productivity. They know that they've allowed themselves to be complacent in one of these areas. And if you are in here, I just invite you to say, Lord, I need all of my areas to be intact. If you're in here, just raise your hand. If one of the areas that I've mentioned, see your hands everywhere. I see hands everywhere and while you have your hand up, God, we just come to you and we're saying, Lauren, there's misalignment in one of the areas of our lives and we need you to bring all of these things into the perfect order of your creation. And we're saying,
Speaker 3: God, will you give us the power? Will you remind us of the power that lives inside of us to know that we are destined to win, that this amazing race does not have to be run with w with the possibility of failure, but the simple fact that we will run, we will win. Give us the tools, give us the skills, give us the abilities, give us the drive
Speaker 2: to take better care of our bodies, to take better care of our relationships and restore relationships. To dig in your word and get to know you personally and to finally to just do something, to be productive, to produce something, to bring about something of substance in this world and Lord for everybody else who said yes to Jesus today, I pray God, that you will seal their commitment. W when disbelief for unbelief tries to creep up, I pray that they will can choose to run
Speaker 5: [inaudible]
Speaker 2: and God, I prayed that at the end of their race, they will hear all of us in here. We'll receive well done, good and faithful servant. You've been faithful. Enter into the joy of your Lord. We ask all these things in your son's name, Jesus. Amen.
Speaker 1: Thank you again for joining us on the relevant church podcasts. If this message has been impactful to you, let us know by sending an email to hello at. This is relevant.cc. If God is impacting your life through this ministry, join us in reaching others by investing at given. Dot. This is relevant dot. CC. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more messages like this one.