Starve the Doubts
Anthony Tran - Marketing Access Pass (@AnthonyTranMAP & @cjcanters)
May 02, 2014
STARVE THE DOUBTS INTERVIEW WITH ANTHONY TRAN
Jared Easley, together with co-host Cristina Canters from DesignDrawSpeak.com, interviewed Anthony Tran. Anthony is a family man and an internet marketing coach. He is also offering online marketing training at MarketingAccessPast.com. Let’s hear from the marketing expert!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• Tips from Anthony about doing “On-Set Filming”
• Anthony’s story: Leaving the corporate world and becoming an entrepreneur.
• How Anthony starved the doubts in his life
• Anthony’s encouragement for people who are unhappy with their present occupation
• Writing the things you’re passionate about
• Should entitlement/titles define people?
• Anthony’s journey of discovering who he really is
• Who are Anthony’s mentors?
• The importance of mentoring especially when you are starting
• The “Two Things” principle (2 most important things you need to know in any topic)
• Cristina Canter’s two things about marketing
• Anthony’s two things about parenting – “Speak from the heart; Always find time.”
• Where to get great logos and art work
• New skills Anthony wants to develop
• Leveraging creativity and humour in your business
• Anthony talked about the upcoming launch of his podcast!
• Anthony talked about the Ultimate A-Z online training program in Marketing Access Pass
• The person Anthony is interested in.
Anthony Tran’s message for all the listeners:
“Follow your dreams! There’s some hard work but it’s definitely worth it. And you’d be so much more satisfied with everything that you’re doing.”
• Cliff Ravenscraft –The Podcast Answer Man
• Podcasting A-Z
• Cristina Canters –Design Draw Speak
• John Lee Dumas –Entrepreneur on Fire
• 99 Designs- logo design contents
• Marketing Access Pass