STARVE THE DOUBTS INTERVIEW WITH NATALIE SISSON
Jared Easley together with co-host Zeb Welborn from Defining Success Podcast interviewed Natalie Sisson! Natalie is known as the “suitcase entrepreneur”. Natalie is running her six-figure online business from a laptop while travelling the world. Natalie is a number one best-selling author on a mission to create freedom in business and adventure in life by herself and a hundred thousand entrepreneurs by 2020. She will also be a speaker in the upcoming Podcast Movement 2014 in Dallas Texas!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The key to successfully raise funds for your dream idea –“Have an awesome story! It’s all about the story”
• What is a suitcase entrepreneur?
• Natalie’s profession before she started becoming a Suitcase Entrepreneur
• What lead Natalie in becoming a suitcase entrepreneur
• When Natalie started her blogging business
• Natalie’s encouragement for those who are just starting with their dream business –“Believe in yourself... Give yourself a permission to go on rocket!”
• Top three best places Natalie travelled around the globe -I. Spain II. Brazil III. Laos
• How Natalie transitioned from her previous jobs to becoming an entrepreneur
• Natalie talked about her workshop Social Media Boot Camp
• The coolest things Natalie experienced with her suite case entrepreneur lifestyle
• Virtual Teams: Where and How Natalie selects her own virtual team
• Project management tools Natalie used: ASANA, Google Drive, Dropbox
• Natalie’s 100,000 People Movement to help others start a freedom online based business –“Life is short, build the business that you love that fits around your lifestyle.”
• Natalie’s advice for people who wants to start a suitcase entrepreneur lifestyle –“Have a clear vision in business and life!”
• The impact of having a vision in life and business
• Who are the people a suitcase entrepreneur attracts?
• The biggest mistakes Natalie made
• The importance of having a team in your business
• One thing Natalie is most proud of –“Making a difference in others lives.”
• Natalie defines success –“Living life on your own terms!”
• Does Natalie consider herself successful?
• Travelling as Natalie’s constant teacher
• Who is doing something that interests Natalie Sisson?
Connect with Natalie at: TheSuitcaseEntreprenuer.com, @nataliesisson
Natalie Sisson’s message for all the listeners:
“Go out there, and JUST DO IT!”
• Podcast Movement 2014
• Define Success Podcast
• Kick Starters
• Suitcase Entrepreneur
• Allies and Adversaries
• Social Media Boot Camp
• Google Drive
• Drop Box
• 100,000 People Movement
• Sally Hudson