The Dreaded SECURE Act and Pending Tax Explosion Threaten Your IRA and Retirement Plan
April 29, 2021
This week's edition of the Retire Secure Podcast features the first of Jim Lange's full-length virtual events from his March 30th, 2021 series.
Join Jim as he discusses;
- Avoiding the decimating tax-accelerating consequences of the SECURE Act.
- Reducing your income tax liability with the Democrats in charge. Likely long-term tax rate increases make Roth IRA conversions more attractive.
- Using Roth conversions to minimize taxes on your IRA income for decades for both you and your heirs.
- Minimizing the impact of potential tax increases—other than income tax. Less obvious increases might come from eliminating the current step-up in basis provision and the favorable capital gains rates.
- Optimizing your Social Security distributions.
- Gifting strategies after the SECURE Act.
To learn more about Jim's virtual events go to https://paytaxeslater.com/webinars. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to get the latest information that Jim has to offer, including an upcoming Facebook Group Training series!