Season 4 Finale
May 09, 2022
Carole Isom-Barnes, PhD
The Career Couch with Dr. Carole & Friends had a diverse and amazing group of subject matters experts this season from various locations around the world. The listeners were privileged to hear from many who were authors and had completed a lot of research to support their discussion. The topics were rich and engaging. The listeners commented and sent feedback to me from every continent.
I want thank my listeners for being interested and finding value in these topics and guests. I also want to thank my guests in season four:
- Mark Bobbitt and Chris Edmonds, consultants and co-authors of “Good Comes First: How Today’s Leaders Create an Uncompromising Company Culture that Doesn’t Suck”
- Dr. Barbara Dallay Pezee, international leadership coach and consultant
- Jamie Flinchbaugh, advisor and author of "People Solve Problems: The Power of Every Person, Every Day, Every Problem"
- Michael Timms, author of “How Leaders Can Inspire Accountability"
- Steve White, president and special counsel to the CEO of Comcast and author of "Uncompromising"
- Michael Chang Wenderoth, executive coach and author of “Get promoted: What You are Really Missing at Work that’s Holding You Back” and,
- Sonya Barnes, brand expert of Sonya Barnes International
I appreciate each and everyone of you for your commitment to helping others reach their full potential.
Dr. Carole Isom-Barnes, podcast host and business consultant
Xperience Leadership, LLC