For Agility's Sake
Being an Agile Leader - Daniel Eder
October 21, 2020
Kyle Spitzley / Daniel Eder
Daniel Eder, Enterprise Agile Coach from Nagarro, talks about the role of a leader in an agile organization (and more).
- When he realized that traditional development was broken
- His first organic agile transformation
Role of a Leader
- People oriented: aka making people awesome
- Coach and mentor people to make wise decisions
- Relieving the daily pains the team deals with
- Provide context and broader perspectives to implications of team decisions
- Embrace your technical expertise (but leave your title at the door)
- The greatest barrier to agile transformation, "uncertainty," and what you can do about it
- What to do when you don't have enough time for a coordinated transformation effort.