HRchat Podcast - Interviews with HR, Talent and Tech Experts
#329: Early Pay Access w/ Kayling Gaver, Tapcheck
August 20, 2021
The HR Gazette
In this HRchat episode, we hear from Kayling Gaver, Co-founder, and COO at Tapcheck, a tool that helps employers show up for their employees through on-demand pay and financial education resources.
- How is it helpful for people to be able to access their earned wages ahead of the traditional two-week paycheck cycle?
- Why wouldn't strapped-for-cash employees use a credit card to smooth out their income?
- With the fallout from the pandemic exacerbating people’s financial challenges and contributing to labor shortages impacting various industries, how does Tapcheck help alleviate these problems?
- What are the top 2 or 3 benefits employers see when prioritizing their employees' financial wellness?
- Employers now expect HCMs to provide them with value beyond time and attendance and payroll; specifically in the area of employee engagement. Why is employee engagement top of mind for employers right now?
- In addition to Tapcheck’s on-demand pay solution, you’ve also launched financial education tools in your app. Can you tell us more about what that offers and why you decided to create this resource?
- What is your vision for where the earned-wage access space is heading in the next 5 years?
Tapcheck is a financial wellness benefit technology that enables workers to access their wages before payday, at no cost to employers. Learn more at tapcheck.com.
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast, and Iceni Media Inc.