HRchat Podcast - Interviews with HR, Talent and Tech Experts
#336: How to Keep Your Best Employees During the 'Great Resignation' w/ Alper Tekin, Findem
September 10, 2021
The HR Gazette
In this HRchat episode, we hear from Alper Tekin, Chief Product Officer at Findem, a people intelligence platform that helps companies build more engaged, diverse teams, and close talent gaps faster.
- What’s the state of the labor market today?
- Talk about the great resignation - seen anything like this before? Do you think this is a permanent shift? If so, why?
- How do companies solve/adapt to this?
- Talk to me about retaining top-performing talent by understanding what matters to them most. What are the challenges?
- How have sourcing and hiring habits changed? Compare to 5 years ago.
- How does Findem uniquely solve this problem?
- Fidem professes to help HR and leaders benchmark internally, against competitors and peers to identify talent gaps and trends. Tell us how your tech does it and can you share a use case?
About Alper Tekin
Previously, Alper served as the Chief Product Officer at Udacity, and founder & CEO at several startups, including AlfaPeople, and BlaBlaCar TR. Alper began his career at Microsoft, where he worked on the Microsoft Partner Program Team in charge of managing the channels that deliver 95% of Microsoft’s revenues.
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast and Iceni Media Inc.