Episode 114 – What’s Now, What’s New and What’s Next at the ASA Podcast
In this episode, we pass the microphone to the next generation as Kathryne Buckley-Tessem assumes her role as Director of Industry Relations and the new host of the ASA Podcast. This will be Tony Molla’s last episode as he moves into retirement and introduces Kathryne with an in-depth interview covering her new duties with the association and the plans for the future of the ASA Podcast, Wednesday Webinars and much more!
Listen in as Kathryne and Tony share their thoughts on what’s now, what’s new and what’s next at ASA and how the association continues to evolve to meet the needs of ASA members in the 21st Century. Topics include:
· Kathryne’s experience as Executive Director of ASA-Texas and growing up in the industry.
· Her new responsibilities as staff liaison with both Mechanical and Collision Operations Committees.
· Thoughts on taking over as host of the ASA Podcast.
· Working with the Marketing & Communications department to continue the popular ASA Webinar Wednesday series of virtual educational opportunities.
· Kathryne’s excitement on being part of the team at ASA National Headquarters and looking forward to working with the next Regional Executive Directors.
· The rundown on the Wednesday Webinar schedule for the first Quarter of 2022.
· Tony’s thoughts on retirement and the largest generational change to happen in the history of the automotive service industry and how it will shape our future.