Upside Down Podcast
Season 6 | Episode 100: Persistence in God's Upside Down Kingdom (A Celebration & Special Cameos to Celebrate 100 Episodes!)
February 21, 2022
Kayla Craig, Lindsy Wallace, Patricia Taylor, Alissa Molina
It’s our 100th episode! Co-hosts Kayla Craig, Alissa Molina, Patricia Taylor, and Lindsy Wallace celebrate this milestone by looking back on where they’ve been, what they’ve learned, and what they hope for this little podcast that could and the community that’s grown from it.
In this episode, we:
- Hear from listeners, former guests, and past hosts about their Upside Down Podcast memories and reflections
- Talk about how the podcast came to be: to create a space for honest conversations about faith, justice, and culture
- Remember how each of us got to a point where we needed these conversations and why
- Discuss how caring for ourselves is a communal act and necessary for dismantling unjust systems
- Recall pivotal moments with different podcast guests that stayed with us and even shaped our thinking
- Celebrate the over five years of building and being a part of this incredible community
Thank you so much for being a part of this space, whether you’ve been a longtime listener or you’re just joining us. We’re honored you’re here.
News, Notes, and Links:Support the show