SPEAKER_01: And uh we all know Marshall, we're glad we know him God that we're gonna work in his life. Yeah, that he's so great that we're God with God. I was actually playing on this. If I left my notes somewhere, I'm not gonna say we grabbed them, but they greet on it this morning. So when I think about myself, and I think about my content, it's about how to make my own. Everything I've got to do is take the words. Today I got a lot of word of girls, but it's in my life better, but they might be a little bit more than a lot of the biggest. Prince, well, we're gonna work. Look at the big picture, and that's created with an almond light and like I would work with that so much, that means all we've fine. Algorithmic is not a good thing. Always getting enough papers. I mean, that's that's the world we live in right now, you know. Always onto the speaking on things, we can add the dough to make you further up the other guys. If you look at verse 16, which probably another way to put that would be not really, okay, you might try and just do like that, but I couldn't make it something like a light today when I was looking into this, and it reminds me of how we're talking about it.
unknown: But every now and then I maybe kind of drive back to the butt. Whether I was there somewhere else, I wasn't necessarily on the road to get it.
SPEAKER_01: Just that feeling you get when there's nothing you can do. That's what it reminds me of when we talked about do not lose white. We saying about do not lose hard, the fact that it's empty or outward man. But that's something that I think we also in this body, this body is not really over. And so the in-word they stick to the reason that we don't need every single day, maybe so. And that's such a beautiful thing.
unknown: So I want to sort of understand that nothing naturally about using this like with that in this in this uh you speaking to speaking to the police.
SPEAKER_01: Anybody who knows, okay, also about the input name, you'll see the police are doing it. Oh well, we're playing it right here to be an Indian dollar. That would that was something that would have made mostly, and if you don't even believe it, for somebody that doesn't believe it's like that, I think it's a good thing. I can adapt to that. But every single thing is a beautiful thing. I'll crazy. Anybody who's ever given this book right here? I'll give you judges. I'm telling you, then you like it, right? I'm pretty sure I said that the last one. What that would be like a glitch, work it for a whole season find a way to glitch if you look up the group, no, you wouldn't touch it's actually different.
unknown: That would mean that's the part that you're gonna do.
SPEAKER_01: Yeah, I mean if you really think about it, you can have the same that feeling of a flick when you go through if it feels like we can't roll it just loading in the city. I can feel like that's a different view, yeah. Whatever. That's something I think we can all understand. When it does, we can easily be drawn away.
unknown: Speaking of a switching, it makes it chapter late and say, Oh, we can't somewhere that switching.
SPEAKER_01: Right, we're gonna make something a day and a night I have very involved. Yeah, I kind of like it. Even before we came along as they apply. One thing you can say, well, I don't like it. I think we all understand each and every one of us.
unknown: You might be going through something, but we always struggle with our own.
SPEAKER_01: And they are like if you really look at the great skin. So that not only are they white, but they're left going. So you look at that, and uh think about this multiple, me and y'all visualize it, and I'm not sure.
unknown: But it's it's so hard to put in the words.
SPEAKER_01: That's something we all just have to hang on. The word light, I mean the word light would be used in the least the same way that it would burn to the math. I it maybe how way more than that the way the line is. Reminded me of the night of the cloud. A lot of y'all probably agree with this. I remember when I was waiting, I have a people, no, I mean, I'm gonna like all I care about is well, the rock and flavor. My whole life, I kind of always put that on the back, and pay whatever I thought my thing they want to do. What you become an adult all the time, here it is. We got no choice but to figure out something that way really fits in. You have no choice, but we got five critics, but I look at that the exact same way.
unknown: Not to retreat in our own little ways of what works with us.
SPEAKER_01: And that's no disrespect. I'm just speaking the district new minds. Glory the Greek words. Well, we look not at the things with all the things, but the things that things are knowledge.
unknown: So the things that we can see is hang around.
SPEAKER_01: This is the thing. I'm gonna try to call people out because you know what's like the cell phone, the social media, that adds a whole other layers and things around what we're talking about. Like a magnet, it's like well, I can still find that might not make you anything over the face, they get live now. And it's a it's a need of the battle, and so wires like we've got to look at something. Well, look at it if they want to do it. We're able to know the extent of the gospel, right? The best way for that gospel is over whatever the paper was. If I'm touching myself, my pain, my regret, my bad thing, my failure. Surely I won't be telling anyone about to make the job that I have as a believer. Revelation on the letters. I mean, God shall wipe away our two minutes. Neither shall it be in the form of killing it. It is a fact that this might be another one that you're gonna pack the paper by the original paper. But yeah, I wanted to sum up everything that this part of that pretty much doesn't have to directly point that I would have on a number one our body is. I really need to talk about it, I think. We are both in the office. Three days in red directions, all of them all we have to do is accept it's gonna turn it in.