Immigration Law and COVID19 With Tahmina Watson
May 01, 2020
I had the pleasure and the honor to interview Tahmina Watson, an immigration lawyer, who also went through an immigration process years ago that led her to specialize in immigration law. In this episode we discuss:
- What’s happening with immigration during COVID-19?
- How are different types of visa holders, from tourists to green card applicants, being affected by it?
- What’s going on with couples with an American citizen and an immigrant. Can they received benefits?
- What are 'public charges' and how are those affecting and limiting immigrants seeking medical help?
- What is COVID-19's impact in detention centers?
- And most importantly how can WE ALL, immigrants and non immigrants, help with this situation.
Support the show