Harley: Should we do the music? Enormous? And here are your hosts, harley and Casey Enormous, this is Enormous. This is Enormous With your hosts Harley and KC. Welcome to Enormous. I'm sorry I can't talk today. Kc, I have trouble finding the words to say so, since I'm having trouble thinking, I thought I'd ask Aaron to talk for me. Is that okay with you?
KC: No, it's not why I'm not ready for AI. Me neither. That person called AI. Yeah, who is?
Harley: she he.
KC: They, they, who are they?
Harley: I think the problem we have with AI is there. Are they them?
KC: They are, they them. Maybe that's why we don't like it.
Harley: We want to know are they a he?
KC: or a she.
Harley: Right, yeah, we just have offended how many people that statement.
KC: Because we can say it's not about the genitalia, but hey, come on, we're gay men, right, it is about the genitalia. Let's just be real and honest about it.
Harley: But maybe it's not. You know, we're old, what can I say?
KC: Probably have to cut a whole lot of that, or don't? You know that's we're getting about to the point with our podcast where maybe don't.
Harley: You know, is that getting too close to politics? I don't want to alienate anybody, but what I will tell you is that I am sensitive to whoever and whatever they choose to present themselves as, and that's fine, as long as it's not a murderer or a psychopath, I mean, that's okay. I guess my problem is needing a label for everything.
KC: Well, I have a good question for you. That it relates. I'm taking a slight turn to the left.
Harley: Uh-oh, here we go.
KC: It's just a slight veer. It's a nice rounding corner. You're barely going to lean over.
Harley: Are you tall enough to be on this ride In the?
KC: vehicle as I take this turn. But let's say that you were on the Grand Doctor Right take this turn. But let's say that you were on the grin doctor right. And uh, you made an arrangement and someone was coming over to give you a little visit a gentleman caller, if you will and they came over and uh, as you know, as they entered the abode, uh, you liked what you you liked what you saw and you were into it. He said, oh, I'm into this, and so you open the door, let them in, and uh, and then they got you know in and they you weren't disclosed. Disclosed, yeah, you weren't. You weren't undressed yet, right?
Harley: how long is this entrance coming through the door I? This is a long entrance.
KC: It is a long entrance. And then you noticed that they had black nail polish on their nails Right. So is that a buzzkill for you or you could just roll with that?
Harley: Well, I guess the question would be do their nails on their hands match the nails on their feet? And if they do, I'd say fine, come on in.
KC: So you have black toenail, polish too.
Harley: No, I'm just kidding. I do not like nail polish.
KC: You just took another turn. That was a harder turn. That was like a rollercoaster turn.
Harley: I was trying to surprise you.
KC: My neck snapped around. I think it hurts now.
Harley: Yeah, like a little haunted house kind of a surprise, I did an Advil after that. Yeah, that was a bit of a surprise even for me. But no, I probably wouldn't like that. You know, what I like is a particular type of person. So I guess if somebody wants to label themselves, I go. Well, maybe I don't want to meet that person.
KC: Well, I just I noticed recently watching a little porn, as one occasionally does, yeah, you know, and a scene started and both parties in the scene I was liking it I was like, oh, this looks like this is going to be hot, right. And then the one I got a flash of their whole you know hand palm down and I saw that all the nails were polished black and it took me out of my enjoyment of the. Suddenly I was interested in the black nail polish which I know. For a lot of people now, that's a nothing, oh, it's a thing, it's a nothing burger. I think, though. I think for some that's nothing, maybe no more than a pierced ear in our day for a black nail polish now, but for me that was like er I slammed on the brakes and made black tire marks on the pavement because it took me out of the scene, right.
Harley: So let's put it into perspective. You don't know the person in that film.
KC: Would you call it a film? A film?
Harley: In that European film that you were watching, that digital media yeah, that digital media. You didn't off of a cell phone. Yeah, you didn't know that person. You didn't know their personality, you hadn't talked to them, you really don't know what they're about. And the reality is that, much like when you get married and you sort of stop noticing not stop noticing, but it becomes less important the physical attributes of your partner Over time, you really don't care if their hair's perfect or their beard's perfect or whatever. They're, just them. You accept them as them. I think that's the same thing. But when you're watching something like pornography, I think you're so zoomed in on what the turn-ons are.
KC: Right.
Harley: That if something turns you off, then yeah, I would agree with that.
KC: I like it or I don't like it. Yeah, how about if you're starting to watch a scene and then suddenly you see the condom on the dick? How do you feel about that?
Harley: It's not as erotic. It changes it right, it does change it.
KC: And then people of our age, we kind of almost start to feel like a guilt thing, Like, oh, I don't want that condom on there. But now I feel guilty that I don't, because I know from my day I was supposed to be wearing it to protect myself and everybody else. It's just so there's so many layers.
Harley: Now, how about this one? What about? You're watching the whole scene. It totally turns you on. And then you realize that one of the people in the scene is a trans person and has a vagina.
KC: Okay.
Harley: Is that a turn on, turn off?
KC: I'm evolving on that one, so that's probably good right. I'm learning and evolving and my brain chemistry is changing on that.
Harley: Or maybe you're becoming more shallow. Maybe you like that person's beard and pecs so much that you're willing to overlook something else.
KC: I don't know. I mean, I just throw that out there. Yeah, I'm offended. I'm severely offended. Right now I'm being called shallow. Low, low, low have you?
Harley: have you ever had sex with a woman? Well, yeah, when I was a teenager, okay I haven't, but I have always been open to it. No, never. Okay, I've always been open to it did you squeeze a girly boob or anything yeah.
KC: I did that. Did you put your hand in the between me down there?
Harley: Actually not under the underwear.
KC: No.
Harley: Okay, all right, so I'm pretty virginal. As far as that's concerned, I'd say you're practically what do they call that?
KC: The gold star.
Harley: Gold star, but not platinum. The one thing that I would say is that if that person came along that I felt comfortable with and I was attracted to, I would do it. So, as far as my state of mind goes, I'm open.
KC: Right.
Harley: But as far as what actually gets me around, I haven't met that woman yet. So maybe that woman does not exist, maybe that woman can't exist because of what really excites me sexually.
KC: But I bet you've met a woman that you found curiously sexually attractive in some sort of a way that in your brain you couldn't quite figure it out, but you still felt that Right many times, yeah, but the problem is that, as far as sex goes, how do you make that happen?
Harley: It's just too difficult.
KC: Yeah, I mean, I always thought in my head. I've always thought when I because I'm usually, you know, the top kind of guy, right I thought if I did that reach around and there wasn't that dick there to grab, that that would be like I'm not sure what I would do. I really don't know what I would do in that circumstance.
Harley: I still don't know. You probably panic a little bit, I would imagine, at first, like uh-oh, what did I get myself into and can I perform? And do I throw them out or what happens, yeah, or still go for it or whatever it is you're doing, if somebody wasn't honest with you and it was a total surprise, that might be unfair.
KC: But I would say where we're at. To wrap this up, I would say where we're at is we haven't totally put up a brick wall. We're still learning, we're growing, we're changing, expanding, we're trying to figure it out. But don't expect us to be like all in with the they's and the them's and the nail polish and everything. We're still trying to get there and figure it out and understand. Where do we fit into all of this?
Harley: Right, sure, I think that's fair and I think just having this conversation makes me think well, maybe the labels aren't good. Maybe it's nice to know how the person feels about themselves. It used to be when we were younger. You'd meet someone and say hi, how are you doing? I hate the question what do you do for work or what do you do? So I usually stay away from that. But I'll say what kind of things do you like to do in your free time? What are your interests? What do you like to read or what do you like to practice, or do you have a hobby or those kinds of things? And maybe having a label about them sexually, maybe that's good, maybe that's one of those things.
KC: It's true, and we all need to identify in some kind of way. That's what we've talked about since the beginning of our time was how I identify and who I am and my tribe of people and whatever. So we need to allow other younger folks to do the same thing, absolutely.
Harley: Maybe that's a way of finding a smaller tribe. Go ahead.
KC: I have a good stretching exercise for us for this summer. What that we need to do and that is for pride instead of as we've done the past few years. Part of that was because of 2020. Right, but we've celebrated pride together and at home and together, but alone. Right Together but separate. Mm-hmm, together and at home and together, but alone. Together, but separate. We need to go, immerse ourselves in the community of current people, celebrating all that and see everyone that's there and experience all the variances and differences and stuff. I think that'd be good for us. I think Very much, Because that's what can happen to people in our position at our age is we can begin to hermit ourself and stay at home and not want to do those things. And if we really want to stay connected, we have to do that. We've got to stay connected and you can't do that. You can't do that here at home, We've got to go out there.
Harley: That's true. We can't do that here at home, we've got to go out there. That's true. And I will say the additional thing for me is as I get older and deal with more problems physically, I'm less inclined to go out.
KC: I don't necessarily want to go out, right, but what I would tell you with that is you don't have to go alone, right, and I think that makes a difference. Like, you have your circle of people talking about me and, mr Sarge, right, you've got your circle of people to surround you and love you and keep you safe.
Harley: Right, and I think, with Sarge particularly, that's the reason why I really go out. I think it was up to me. If I lived alone, I don't think I'd go out anymore, right, and that's too bad.
KC: actually it is too bad, but it's too difficult. So I would hope that if I were left alone and there was nobody left in my life, that I would find some people that still wanted to take me out, kind of.
Harley: Right. I had an interesting experience recently. We went to the Gay Men's Chorus performance and it was at the Ellie Calkins Opera House. Yes, at the Ellie. We just call it the Ellie, the Denver Center for Performing Arts. Right, it was at the Ellie, yes, and the chorus was huge, filled up the whole stage.
KC: I'm so happy to hear that they've grown again.
Harley: And they did Broadway, which of course I love because I'm a Broadway baby, right. I was raised on Broadway, right, so that was kind of fun. And they had the hokey dances. You know, somebody tries to choreograph these gay guys doing stuff and it's hokey.
KC: It works and most of the time it kind of doesn't work. But we'll give them their kudos for trying.
Harley: Yeah, and I love being there, I love seeing the community that they have. Then I had kind of a surprise. I didn't know if it was true or not Jennifer Holliday, the original actress and singer who created the role Effie in Dreamgirls, actually was on stage 15 feet away from us and sang, I think, four or five songs. Amazing, you think that many men sound good together, singing One voice? When it came through the opera house, oh my.
KC: God, Did you fall under your chair? Oh?
Harley: and started crying. It was just amazing. It was so beautiful, so that was really worth it. But here's the hard part. Here's what I wanted to talk about. A lot of the people that I saw are my age from way back when that I haven't seen in 10 years, or at least five years, and they've all gotten old and some of them are ill and have canes and have different issues and it kind of made me feel bad and I don't know why I didn't talk to anybody, except for Sarge, oh, and the woman behind us who was our age. She was older and she said oh, the gays just love my closet, so she must have a gay son, is what I'm thinking. She said they love to come into my closet and just talk about the clothes and especially my shoes. They just love my shoes. And she was there with her husband, I'm assuming, and that was kind of fun. I liked knowing that an older straight couple our age could actually be that cool and that fun and that open. That was the nice experience.
KC: Yeah, that's really good.
Harley: And I saw more straight people than I've ever seen at a gay men's chorus. That was exciting Maybe friends and brothers and sisters and family and all kinds of things, but it was great.
KC: I don't know how you feel, but I still feel like I'm trying to assimilate back into society and the world after the pandemic. I'm not quite there yet.
Harley: No, I'm not there either.
KC: I haven't quite gotten to the point where I feel nothing Like totally comfortable to me would be nothing. I just go out in the world with people and I don't feel anything about anybody or whatever. They're living their life and I'm living my life and I don't feel anything about it. I still feel apprehensive or anxious or something.
Harley: I had a weird experience and I want to tell you about it. It's an okay experience because I'm learning to deal with it. Sarge took me to the Brown Palace Hotel, which, for those of you who don't know, is actually quite a historic monument. No, not a monument. What do you call it?
KC: Historic landmark. There you go. The building itself, the shape of the building itself is a landmark.
Harley: It's on a triangular corner Right and it has a huge atrium with it's not Tiffany, but a huge stained glass ceiling like six or eight stories up. It's where the wealthy and the elite have always stayed, this grand staircase, this grand staircase and these little shops with beautiful entrances.
KC: An eclectic bar in one of the triangular shaped corners.
Harley: Right. Well, in the atrium, in the lobby area they do every day I think they do. It is something that they call tea and it's similar to sort of tea in the English tradition. You got a pot of tea and they bring you little tea sandwiches, bread with crust cut off, so it's not a tea dance. Not a tea dance, there's no house music, no, okay. And you sit down and with hotel silver and china, you ask your guests one lump or two.
KC: We're not talking about men in Speedos at a tea dance.
Harley: No no, it was very nice. Well, they had a piano player there. But, he wasn't in a Speedo. No, he wasn't in a Speedo. Okay, he was way older. Oh, okay, I mean he was definitely my age-ish. When we say way older, we mean our age, yeah, age-ish. When we say way older we mean our age. Yeah, isn't that awful. He wasn't in a Speedo. No, he was way older, like our age, meaning my age, because you'd never see one of us in a Speedo. Anyway, he's playing the piano and he was really lovely. And when we first were seated, the hostess asked if we wanted to be seated near the piano, and Ike was trying to make a joke. I said do we look like an old married couple, meaning that we wouldn't have anything to talk?
KC: about because the music's too loud next to the piano. Did she get your reference?
Harley: Not until I had to explain it to her. She was younger, which means younger than us.
KC: Which means we also need to get out there and assimilate so we understand what they get and what they don't get.
Harley: Right, need to get out there and assimilate so we understand what they get and what they don't get, Right? I said actually, if we could be seated a few feet from the piano, that would be nice. So she sat us enough ways. The piano was still plenty loud but we could have a conversation Right. The piano player was wonderful and he played all kinds of beautiful old music, had no paper music, just did it all from memory, just flowed from his fingers, and he played a lot of Broadway and I think I told you earlier in the podcast today that Broadway. I consider myself a Broadway baby I'll explain that some other time but Broadway is really, really important to me and I think it's a very important medium for the masses to convey a lot of very true life examples of living good and feeling good.
KC: It's an art form, and art speaks to people, and so, therefore, broadway speaks to us.
Harley: I think the writers and the musicians of Broadway are actually the philosophers, the modern-day philosophers like Socrates and people like that. There's a message Right. So anyway, we're listening there and one of my favorite Broadway people is Sondheim and this piano player played a couple songs by Sondheim and I said to Sarge, I'm going to get up and give him a tip. Do you have any cash?
KC: I'm giving him a tip. Do you have the money for me to do that with?
Harley: Yeah, and he says, well, I only have a whatever. And he filled in the blank and I said that's fine, he's worth it, it's my birthday. So I went up and I stuck some money in his little jar and I leaned over to him and I said you can play as much Sondheim as you want. I absolutely love Broadway and love Sondheim. You did Okay and we started talking and I said you know I have to tell you something, as I was sitting over there and looking at you at the piano directly behind you, if I had x-ray vision would be the ship's tavern, which is kind of a bar place. That's that eclectic bar Right and then behind that are some apartment buildings. I said do you remember when there was a hotel there called the Cosmopolitan? He goes yes, absolutely Do you. And I said do you remember when there was a hotel there called the Cosmopolitan? He goes yes, absolutely Do you. And I said yes, in fact, I used to go see a performer there by the name of Al Fike. Have you ever heard of him? He said he was one of my best friends. So we start talking, we start making all these connections and I said I think I know you. What's your last name? And he told me. And I said I do know you.
KC: I'm Harley of Denver.
Harley: And he said, oh my gosh, you used to have the shop up the street. This would have been what, eight or 10 years ago. I used to stop in the shop on my way to work. I said, yes, and you wore a black tuxedo and a bow tie and you'd come in and we'd chat about something current, and you'd go on. He said, yes, did you have any idea? I was flirting with you the whole time? And I said, no, I really didn't. Yeah, I've experienced that a lot in my life too, when someone's told me later but I said it's really nice to connect with you again after COVID and all this stuff. And he didn't recognize me, of course. But when I said my name he looked at me and he had that face.
KC: Okay.
Harley: And it's the face from the 80s.
KC: I know the face.
Harley: It's the how are you?
KC: Yeah, are you okay face?
Harley: So immediately I replied I probably look a lot different than I did eight years ago. I'm totally gray now and I lost 40 pounds. You felt the need to explain yourself. I felt the need to explain myself, so he didn't think I was near death.
KC: Yeah, in the late 80s I did Weight Watchers and I lost a lot of weight and I had all the people looking at me with that. Are you okay?
Harley: Of the 80s and sometimes friends will say something. A lot of times they won't and I don't know what's worse. If they say something, you can acknowledge it and say yes and explain what's going on. And acknowledge it and say yes and explain what's going on.
KC: If they don't say anything and you can't bring it up, then you kind of feel almost worse, like they probably think I'm dying from cancer or something. Yeah, it's a sticky spot.
Harley: So that is one of the things that keeps me from wanting to be out in public is coming across people that haven't seen me in a few years.
KC: But I say this summer is our summer. We throw caution to the wind, I think you're right, we don't give a fuck. That's right, we just get out there and we meet the people and the younger people and see who they are and what they're up to and what they're about, and try to figure it out. Or maybe we don't figure it out, that's okay too, but at least we're there experiencing it all. I would agree with you, I think that'd be great. Okay, well, so our episode's late, so maybe we should just spend a few minutes here at the end talking about why this didn't come out on April 1st, like it normally does.
Harley: Right. So on April 4th I had surgery on my wrist and I've been having a lot of pain for about two years. It wakes me up at night. It's pretty heavy pain. Oh, only two years? Yeah, only two years. Well, I pretty much wore my wrists out for my job, which is picture framing, so nobody wanted to do anything. I'd seen a specialist and he said do some hand therapy, take some aspirin. But I was up to taking, I think, six to eight Tylenol a day or ibuprofen a day and trying to alternate them so I wouldn't get too much of one or the other for about two years now. And so I found a new specialist. I went to see him. He did an MRI and there were some problems. I thought it was just the ganglion cyst, which they call a Bible cyst in the old days a book cyst. It's a bump on the top of your hand or on your wrist and you smash it with a book and it kind of ruptured it and it goes away.
KC: I had one and I did and it went away.
Harley: So I had a more serious wrist surgery and they actually ended up cutting a tendon and reattaching it. I've been a little busy. I was a little nervous the first few days before You're saying your editing button, fingers weren't working like they normally do? No, they really weren't, I'm sorry to say. And then my birthday weekend came up. My wonderful husband planned all sorts of things, but being exhausted from the surgery and recovering from that, it was a big strain and I'm still recovering. I'm spending about three to four hours a day at work now and I've only been back to work about two days.
KC: Yeah and no jacking off. I'm guessing no jacking.
Harley: That's like the last thing on my mind.
KC: The last thing on the list.
Harley: Well, except you know I am a guy and so you know that's still. I think of it. I just go. Oh, it's too much work.
KC: Maybe tomorrow just go. Oh, it's too much work Maybe tomorrow it means finding porn. Tomorrow's going to be my day, yeah.
Harley: Did I ever tell you about this comedian we saw on a cruise ship and he had this whole routine about it just gets bitter, bitter. Yeah, it was based on. I laughed at it but I didn't get it as well at the time. One of his jokes in his little deal was, you know, watching porn. Now I can't even watch porn without my reading glasses. It just gets bitter it makes sense so uh it's. It's kind of like that you know watching porn. Now it's like, well, it's just too much work, I'll just go to bed yep.
KC: And then for me, my, my issue is in february my truck wouldn't start. Oh, that's right's right. And by February 14th Valentine's Day, it's an easy day to remember I had my truck towed into the dealership and only to find out, you know, two or three weeks later that the major wiring harness was chewed by a rodent, so that probably would be a squirrel in my front yard, and so all the wiring was eaten up. And still, here in middle of April, I'm still waiting for a truck repair. So two months later, my vehicle's still not fixed and I'm still waiting for it to be repaired. And it's not that that's hindered me in being able to live my life, but but oh my gosh it has been frustrating and you can't talk to the people on the phone.
Harley: You have to drive there to talk to them right, no one answers the phone because it's a dealer and you're doing warranty service it's on the other side of town yep what you just got a message today that they think that this wiring harness has been shipped but Built finally and shipped because they said they didn't have any. They have to make it, whatever that means so you haven't driven your truck in two months Did you have to pay insurance on your truck? Yes, did you have to pay a car payment on your?
KC: truck yes.
Harley: So you're paying money to something that's very expensive that you can't even use Right, so it's been frustrating.
KC: Yeah, that's frustrating, so I'm still living my life, but I'm trying to.
Harley: Getting that truck was a big deal. That was a big dream of yours. Yeah, hopefully one day it'll be fixed. Yep. Oh, I know of something else that I didn't know about until you came over. As part of my birth, you and Sarge came over for a birthday cake celebration the other day, mr and Mr. Oh yes, Sarge was here. Oh, that's getting cut out.
KC: Or maybe not. Okay, don't cut it.
Harley: You and Mr came over to visit Sarge and me. We sure did yes for my birthday and brought a cake, and it was amazing. Mr made the I mean, yeah, mr, I'm getting all confused. It sounded like that ant in Bewitched.
KC: Uh-huh Clara.
Harley: Yeah, clara, yeah, so the cake was so good. It had some kind of a rum glaze, it had nuts in it, it was a Bundt cake and I think it had pudding. It was moist and rich and delicious. And we do love our nuts oh, we do. And I ate that whole thing. By yesterday you did.
KC: Yeah.
Harley: Yeah, mr was very happy to get rid of that cake and have it out of the house.
KC: I'm glad that it got eaten.
Harley: So that happened and I found out that you bought and built a 16 foot by 12 foot gazebo with a metal roof.
KC: Yes, it was a project, to be sure, my goodness. And the project was when you build those roof panels, roof, roof, how do you say Roof? When you build those roof panels. Where is he, max? Where is he Is?
Harley: he on the roof.
KC: Yep. And then you have to raise the roof, as they say. We recommend that you have four people for lifting these panels, and Mr and I did it ourselves and we managed to do it, and it was probably not a good idea and it was probably dangerous.
Harley: We probably shouldn't have done it, but we did it and it's done, but that took a good week or 10 days to do as well. Mr Casey, with his implements mounted against his spine and his back from previous surgeries up there lifting roof panels.
KC: Yes, I do have some metal in my body.
Harley: I'm going to have to see if I can find an episode of the Bionic man and sort of see what that was about and see how far away that is from the present.
KC: No one knows. No one knows who the Bionic man is now.
Harley: And of course I'm really busy with the business. But what most normal people don't realize is that corporate taxes are due March 15th. Personal taxes are due April 15th. So I have just gone through the whole process of doing two types of taxes more than twice as much work.
KC: Right.
Harley: In addition to running the business and managing people and having surgery and having to take almost a week off.
KC: A lot of things Yep. And so we'll wrap up by saying we actually did record a thing where you and I went out to lunch one day and we wore lapel mics and drove there, had our whole lunch, enjoyed our lunch. It was fun.
Harley: The recording was fun.
KC: A cute little waiter and some cute little bus boys and all that stuff for us to talk about, which we did on the mics. But it was hard to hear it a little bit because there was a lot of background noise and music and people talking and dishes clanking and hard to edit. So it just didn't happen. So here we are.
Harley: And a lot of the conversation really wasn't interesting. Well, maybe I mean we were just chatting, Talking about menu items.
KC: I don't think would be particularly interesting to a podcast listener. People might like to hear the personal thing.
Harley: Maybe someday, yeah, maybe it's just as interesting as what we just spent 45 or 30 minutes talking about.
KC: It's true, but here we are and this is us.
Harley: And I want to thank Big Fatty for mentioning us on his show this morning, his little shoe.
KC: And saying we need to put something up.
Harley: So here it is Saying we're the enormous boys in their podcast.
KC: Here's what you get.
Harley: Here's what you get.
KC: Big Fatty, You're going to take it just like we say yeah, take it, take it and like it. You know you like it.
Harley: I don't even know what to say with that one.
KC: Are you speechless? I'm blushing.
Harley: Wow, so we keep that in. We don't edit that out?
KC: Yeah, not at all. Okay, no, editing.
Harley: So next time I think we're discussing a concept of being much more casual and shorter episodes. So hopefully we'll do at least one a month and if we feel like one in between, we'll do it. We'll check in.
KC: so you know, we're still here.
Harley: We're not pod fasting.
KC: Pod fasting.
Harley: We're pod fasting.
KC: That's what we are, that's what we did.
Harley: We're giving up podcasting. For one month we did fast a little bit now. We did. It's podfasting, yeah, oh, but I did have one other thing I wanted to tell you. Tell me, and I might cut this, because we're sort of at the end anyway.
KC: Yes.
Harley: I started writing my book. Oh good, I've started. Well, I've started to work on it.
KC: I Organize.
Harley: Yeah, the biggest thing I've done is I've already read two books on writing.
KC: Organize the thoughts. Yep, it's going to be a reality, hopefully. That's good, and then I'm going to make it into a movie.
Harley: Oh you are, yeah. Or a stage play like Sorted Lives I like that.
KC: I like that idea too. Maybe it'll be a stage play first and then a musical and then a movie.
Harley: Do we know anybody who's really good at spoken dialogue?
KC: A lot of people.
Harley: I mean in the sense of putting together a play or a screenplay.
KC: Oh, okay.
Harley: I don't know, do you? No, I can probably find somebody. Oh, I'll have to audition people. Oh, that's exciting. Naked auditions Cattle call.
KC: You have to be enormous for this role.
Harley: It's a new show and it's all done in the nude. It'll take New York by storm. All right, Okay.
KC: Okay, I hope we didn't scare everybody today with our off-brand podcast.
Harley: It was a little off-brand, but that was good. We're off-brand, but I hope you enjoyed it. Yep, me too. Take it with you, you? If not, let us know. We will, uh, definitely read what you send.
KC: we won't necessarily respond yes, we will, yeah, we will, I'm kidding, we will definitely respond privately, it's just whether or not we remember to say right so here's a hello to everyone who's reached out.
Harley: Thank you, and we'll see you next time. Okay.
KC: Bye, bye, until next time. Remember to be kind and, like us, keep it enormous, enormous, just enormous.
Harley: This podcast is a proud member of the Pride 48 Podcasting Network. Check out more great shows at pride48.com. Are you finished? Not yet, sorry. Now I'm finished.