Speaker 1: Is that right at 11? It is, because this is about 30 seconds before 11. It's getting close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same About the same, pretty close.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we're almost at intro music. Four, three, two, one Enormous, this is enormous, with your hosts, harley and kc and we're back yeah, we're back, not just back from a commercial break, but from like a what? Four-month break.
Speaker 2: A very long commercial break. No, it was just. We took two months off. Is that all An unexpected two months?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why did that feel so long?
Speaker 2: It wasn't Well. It did feel long actually, but there was a lot going on, Some of which we could talk about and some of which we probably won't talk about.
Speaker 1: That's true Probably. Yeah, that's probably true.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: But all in all, we're okay. Everything's good. We're good. We didn't die or break our backs or do anything.
Speaker 2: Or break up with each other.
Speaker 1: Or break up with each other, that's you know. That does pose an interesting question about podcasting. Right, when you have a podcasting partner for a really long time, is it possible to have a problem and then kind of break up and then the podcast just goes away?
Speaker 2: I'm sure. Well, yes, I've known it to happen in the past. I won't mention any names.
Speaker 1: It's happened in Pride 48, I think, yes, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to just kind of go there say yes, it's happened before. Well, the first question that I have— it might happen To be I mean, to just kind of go there say yes, it's happened before. Yep, well, the first question that I have, it might happen again. You know you do get on my nerves occasionally and I'm sure I get on yours too.
Speaker 1: Well, I told you just a few minutes ago I was going to have to slap you around. I said oh good, that's true. That's not a good. That diffuses it. It doesn't help anything. That's funny. But I do have a question for you. All right, has fatty changed the format and name of his show?
Speaker 2: no, I was wondering if it's now called the mix fatty show oh, because the mix makes it to the grand opening fatty's grand opening quite frequently I mean as many times as the mix has been on his opening.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he can still walk yeah, it's. It's been a really uh mixed opening which is funny, because now I mean, adam was always I don't know if he was bragging or not about the fact that he never listened to Big Fatty, but now he listens to it all the time, so I guess that worked.
Speaker 2: I think he probably listened to it all along. Oh, and it was just If he said he didn't listen, I think that was a ruse, as they say.
Speaker 1: He was playing cool and coy. Yes that's correct. It does sound like he's going downtown a little bit though.
Speaker 2: Aren't we all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're so much younger than we are, that's true.
Speaker 2: We can hold that over their heads we, we have earned the years, we've earned our downtown to go downtown that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: So what? So what is the newest thing in your life?
Speaker 2: because we really haven't talked or seen each other much well, the first thing I have to tell you is I just came back from the bathroom and realized that and I would get along quite well, we could live together because there was the extra Kleenex. We're laying on top of a new box.
Speaker 1: You want to start that over again, which is exactly what I would do. Or should I just beep out the real name? Oh shit.
Speaker 2: Can you beep it out?
Speaker 1: And I can leave all of this and leave all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what I did. I think that's a good thing. Okay, great, keep it up, yeah, so. Sarge yeah, sarge is yeah, he and I would get along. Famously because he had extra Kleenex laying on top of the Kleenex box.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Exactly what I would do. Also, the extra toilet paper from the end of the roll was unrolled from the cardboard roll, but it was laying on top of the roll on the new toilet paper, which is exactly what I would do.
Speaker 1: Really yeah. Now I've got two more questions for you. Okay, if you had a bag of potato chips that were half finished, would you cut off the excess ragged top, roll it down and put a clipper on it?
Speaker 2: Well, from the top, I roll it down. Actually, I keep rolling and rolling, and rolling until I get it where I want it.
Speaker 1: You never take a pair of scissors and cut it off.
Speaker 2: I have in the past.
Speaker 1: There's some packaging, like for certain cookies. There's a little clear plastic thing inside of what appears to be foil but is really more plastic. Yeah, and you can slide it out. There's like three or four, like our girl scout cookies, I think. This way, like slide it out of that foil wrapper and you can. There's three or four in one compartment and three and four in the next. It makes it look like you're getting more and it protects them from breaking right. Uh-huh, they want you to think you're getting more so when you get about, after you've slid it in and out about two or three times, it gets difficult, because the that foil in air quotes wrapper kind of gets shredded so it's a tear right, and so I hate it.
Speaker 2: When the potato chip bag or the cookie bag or whatever tears right. Oh, I hate that, but I have to confess, with cookies I have the brilliance who makes that glad, or I don't know. Oh, it's some kind of container like, like, uh, tupperware, but it's called brilliance plastic. Yeah, plastic, plastic wear that you can see through, it's clear. And uh, with cookies, like with the those bags of cookies that are separated I immediately open the bag and take them all out and put them in my airtight locked brilliance container.
Speaker 1: You know what I would say about that? What it's brilliant. Thank you, you're welcome. No, the other way to do it is to take that plastic thing that you slid in and out when it's half empty, cut it in half with a pair of scissors. Cut the ragged top off of the foil and then just putid in and out.
Speaker 2: When it's half empty, cut it in half with a pair of scissors cut the ragged top off of the foil and then just put it in and it slides easily again. That's also brilliant. So you would do that. I might. I would do it.
Speaker 1: I like my brilliance and I like having separating cookies into different containers.
Speaker 2: That is a Sarge thing To see, but you know where they go at my house. Where do you suppose all my cookies, chips, everything tied, rolled up? Where does it all go you?
Speaker 1: know this is a behind the curtain. Just say the truth. It's all right. Okay, you can share. Okay, you put all of your snack foods in the dishwasher and bread yeah. And bread in the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: It's a giant bread box at our house.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You don't use the dishwasher for cleaning dishes. You do it all by hand, Only for company, as my grandmother would say it do we use the dishwasher, so then you have to empty the bread box. Yeah, and before like say you guys are coming over, I'll get a cardboard box and put the chips, the cookies, the snacks, the Doritos, the I don't know, whatever it is. I'll put all those in a cardboard box and take them to the basement so that my bread box is emptied and now it can be used as a dishwasher.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's funny that when I come over to record at Tiki, sometimes Mr will say, hey, do you want some chips? And I'll say, obviously, what kind? Or yes, or whatever. He goes over to the dishwasher and he opens the dishwasher and he slides it out and there was all these chips in there.
Speaker 2: It makes a great look how huge and giant, what a cavernous bread box we have.
Speaker 1: It's true. And it keeps the kitchen tidy, yes, and the cabinets tidy. Tidy is a good thing. Yeah, yep, that's true. So what else have you been up to?
Speaker 2: Well, I have just most recently gotten back from a camping trip in La Vida, Colorado.
Speaker 1: Were you living La Vida Loca.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did used to say that back 20 years ago when that song came out.
Speaker 1: It's not that old, is it?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sorry, but now it is 25, 30 years old. Yeah, yeah, we had when we used to square dance with the resident gay and lesbian square dance clubs here in Denver. We had been down there, you know, 30 years ago and camped in La Vida because there was a square dance event that happened down there. Really Uh-huh, Because in Cuchara, you know that little town.
Speaker 1: That's in New Mexico, right? No, it's still in Cuchara, you know that little town. That's in New.
Speaker 2: Mexico, right? No, it's still in Colorado. Oh okay. So all these things I'm mentioning for anyone that wants to know if you go south from Denver through Colorado Springs and then through Pueblo, and then you get to Walsenburg, Colorado, Hang a right. Hang a right there, and that's where La Vida is. Some people call that area the Spanish Peaks.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, Because the mountains look like two big breasts.
Speaker 2: So the Indians call it Wahatoya, which means the breasts of the earth. Oh, so we were staying near the breasts of the earth there? Wow, yeah, because they do. They're like almost identically matching peaks.
Speaker 1: Now, did you camp at the same place? You camped years ago, when you were square dancing. We didn't actually.
Speaker 2: We tried a different place Newer, older. That I don't know Pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't really know, it wasn't pretty really, but it was on a route for the. Uh, what do they call it? Ram? What does that stand for? It's not what you might be hoping for.
Speaker 1: It's on the Ram route.
Speaker 2: It's not that kind of Ram, the Dodge Ram route, the capital, r capital, a capital, a capital.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 2: So it's the ride across America. It's a bicycle ride and it's, uh, I think, fairly well-known professional bicyclists around the world. Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's obviously many days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's all. It's completely across America. Oh yeah, and isn't that funny, the Levita happens to be one of the checkpoints or the. You know the, the stations, or whatever they call them.
Speaker 1: It must be a pass, a mountain pass, that they can get over without killing themselves yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I never really looked at the, the, the altitude of the different. You know ways they come through from california, but, uh, we check this out. This is pretty cool. We, our campsite was right next to the site that they designated as the checkpoint. Wow. So, every day. These people that I'm assuming lived in Levita there would come, they'd set up their table and they had snacks and fruit and water and just all the things that might be necessary for someone that was bicycling you know, just all the things that might be necessary for someone that was bicycling. And then the campsite on the other side of the trailer was where the motorhomes would park. Like, say that, you're some famous French bicyclist and you came to America to do this ride across America, america, america, and you came to America to do this right across America, america, america, and so you don't just bicycle all by yourself out there for a week or two weeks or however long it takes. You have an entourage and you have a motor home that follows you with people and comfortable bed yeah, all your people and a bathroom in the motorhome and stuff. So it was kind of interesting because a lot of these motorhomes would stop and they'd use the dumping station. That was the campsite next to us, right. And then we could see, because they put stickers on the side like who the bicycle rider? was and stuff. And then pretty soon, by and by by, here would come that guy with his bicycle and he'd get off and and maybe you know, run to the, to the community bathroom. That was part of the camping area where we were. It was just, it was kind of fun to watch. There was commotion, like the guy that was managing the, the camping area. We stayed. He was kind of like apologetic, like sorry, all this is going on and you know, know, while you're here and whatever, and we were like no, we love it. Did he offer you a discount?
Speaker 1: No, well, he wasn't that sorry then, he wasn't that sorry, yeah.
Speaker 2: So we got to see all these highfalutin bicycle people with all their entourage and followers and handlers come through there with their bikes.
Speaker 1: Well, did they have like biker outfits on? Totally Like these stretch things.
Speaker 2: Totally so. Some of them had the spandex, shirt and pant, separate coordinates, and others had a onesie what it was like a bicycle uniform but kind of like a wrestling onesie, but with sleeves on the top of it. You know what I mean. And so when they'd get there, the first thing they would do is unzip their the shirt part of it and take and just take it down, yeah, To where they're where it was hanging and it was just a short so so we had a great time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were not complaining. Could you see their entourage then?
Speaker 2: We saw. Well, it was spandex shorts too. So we saw all the entourage.
Speaker 1: Wow, that must have been fun. It was enjoyable. Yeah, so you didn't mind being halfway between the sewer and the snacks. Did you get first name basis with anyone?
Speaker 2: No, but we talked to a lot of people that had a lot of the entourage, people that would come in because they didn't know things. It was pretty amazing Like they'd come and we'd see them looking at the side of the trailer that has the hookups for the sewer and whatever. I mean they would be looking at it kind of in a curious fashion To try to see if they were supposed to do this, so I'd go out there and be like you guys need help or whatever. Because a lot of them were either hired for the job, I guess or friends of the bicycler. So here they are, driving this motorhome, and now they have to empty out the black tank. Oh no, they have no clue how to use the hoses or to empty the tank or anything. How funny. So it was kind of entertaining.
Speaker 1: Well, it made you serve like the expert, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were like okay, here, let me help you with that. I'd be like first we'd get our rubber gloves and put them on.
Speaker 1: And you'd say why? Yes, I am the king of the campground.
Speaker 2: Of the sewer line.
Speaker 1: And this is my queen, mister uh-huh we are the king and queen of the campground. We, we had, you know, because you snap, because of mister we had the box in the trailer of the blue. You know, nitrile gloves when you put them on, would you snap them and hold your hands up in the air?
Speaker 2: exactly like rocky horror picture show. Did really that kind of snap uh huh, I bet they were.
Speaker 1: I hope so. I bet they were quivering within.
Speaker 2: They were, except for the German peep guys. They loved it, of course.
Speaker 1: Of course they don't have as much quivering anticipation as the others.
Speaker 2: They loved that snapping of the gloves, so it was interesting. It was a once-in-a-lifetime. You know we'll probably never camp like that again, so that was fun.
Speaker 1: And you had no idea this was going on.
Speaker 2: No, no, we didn't. We didn't know, we, I, you know, I had found out there were limited sites and the guy had said to me you know, I'm going to when you get here, I'm not going to pre-assign you a site when you get here, you know, then I'm going to tell you where to park your rig. I'm like, okay, that's not a problem.
Speaker 1: That's fine. And why did you pick levita?
Speaker 2: uh, we just wanted to go, you're feeling loca yeah, we wanted to go back to our roots of where we kind of first camped you mean like in a? Tent, yeah, uh, no, no, we had a, we had a camper no, I meant we camped.
Speaker 1: Like you were acting campy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we did not do that kind of camping this time, but when we were there in the late 80s, early 90s there was some kind of camping going on, there was more camping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was more camping more campy.
Speaker 2: Actually, there was a crossover with with you, I think, when we were there all those many years ago, uh, and that was because, uh, when we went to square dance there with that group, right, and the deal was in kuchara there were two guys had bought the inn there. Oh right, there was a gay couple that had bought that inn in kuchara. They had kind of redone it a little bit right they were trying to revitalize it and reopen it, so they were asking different organizations and groups to come down there and use their facility. So that's kind of how it all happened. And the four players.
Speaker 1: We were down there at one time, yeah.
Speaker 2: Which they were down there when we were there, so you and I could have well been there at the same time and we just didn't know it. That's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing how small the world is and how our little circles of connection arrive and fade with different people. Right, Yep, Really true. Hey, I thought of something as you were talking about camping. You said the German guys wouldn't be surprised. You know, the German guys wouldn't be surprised. Now are you the one who told me about that podcast. Call as you make for the listeners, as you make the putting on rubber gloves and snapping it, motion with your hands.
Speaker 2: I was making the motions.
Speaker 1: Yep, are you the one that told me about that podcast called Search Engine? Yes, did you listen to the one about that exclusive nightclub in Berlin? Yes, what is. I haven't finished the episode yet.
Speaker 2: No, I just listened to the next part today. Spoiler, he goes there. Did you know that was happening?
Speaker 1: Well, his two friends went twice.
Speaker 2: Right Couldn't get in.
Speaker 1: Couldn't get in the first time. They only tried once to get in, but because it's a three-day dance party, they tried again on the second day during the daytime and they, they flunked that one too, so the the podcaster himself was going to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's there now with episode number two on this.
Speaker 1: Oh so don't, don't spoil, don't spoil no, I won't, I won't particularly if anybody that's listening wants to listen to it it's.
Speaker 2: If I I like search. It's really a good just answering a random question about something. Why are there rats in New York City? It can be so random. You never know what someone's going to ask him, and then he tries to figure out the answer what does God look like? Yeah, he tries to figure out the answer, and this was yeah. Why can't I get into the club in Germany?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the?
Speaker 2: club Bergenheimer.
Speaker 1: No, berghain, yeah, something like that. Berghain, something like that. There's not a lot of information about it online.
Speaker 2: No, you can't see a lot. And there's this main selector. Yeah, I want to meet him. He looks kind of hot.
Speaker 1: Is he the one with the rings in his lips?
Speaker 2: He's our age.
Speaker 1: Tattooed face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's kind of an our age guy.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen a picture of him. Where did you see a picture?
Speaker 2: Online. He's an artist as well, so you can see him and some of his work online.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Victor Sven, right Bobby, sven, sven, sven, right Bobby, sven, sven. No, there's only one way to tell the difference between Sven and Bobby. Okay, I show you later. Okay, but it's fascinating. I can't wait. Anyone that hasn't listened to it that likes the dance culture or that likes Night Live Techno specifically Right, specifically techno. This is an old, what they call it. It was a power plant. Thermal they called it a thermal power plant, which I guess they all are. Yeah, they produce steam, and the steam's turned turbines, uh-huh yeah.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's a four-story giant warehouse building where this yeah, where people line up For three or four hours, yeah, or longer.
Speaker 1: Ooh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, longer, somebody said seven hours, I heard to get in there and then the selectors at the door say yes or nine, and you get in or you don't get in.
Speaker 1: One of the things I thought was funny when he was describing the selector and you don't get selected and he points to leave. He doesn't point to leave, he points with an open palm.
Speaker 2: It's a grand gesture Like points to leave. He doesn't point to leave he points with an open palm. It's a grand gesture, Like welcome to Berlin, enjoy the West of Germany, but you can't come in here.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, I thought that was funny. Can you imagine having that power and that control? Right?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I like, See, that's why I want to meet him. He has the power, he's an artist. He's an artist. He looks scary. See, that's it's. It's the. Those are the gays like I don't know why, kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm kind of titillated by that. It's not a gay club really. No, they don't. I shouldn't say it's not a gay club. They don't limit it just to gay no, no, it's kind of based in gay the original one was somewhere else and it got uh, developed into an airport or a hotel or something, yeah something happened there and this one is going to last, I think. Four-story power station bar on the top with windows viewing Berlin. The basement is gay only.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And apparently that's really an interesting scene. Well, techno, maybe sex club? Yeah, that's what I was thinking as I heard the description I think so and uh.
Speaker 2: So do you think you and I would get in? No we'd not get in would we no, well maybe I don't know. I don't think we have to look okay, the way I look.
Speaker 1: Now picture me with all silver teeth right Like a grill Like, and some kind of really weird contacts that make my eyes look weird and I just look freaky and and I have a mohawk.
Speaker 2: And you think you'd get in Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would I know how to act? Freaky, you do, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it takes. I feel like I look too vanilla.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't get in. Okay, then I know what you could. I know how you get in, how you wear a t-shirt that says top in 40 languages, oh, okay, and you let a couple rubber gloves hang out of your back left pocket okay, black ones, not the blue ones you'd get in, they'd have to be black. You'd get in. I wear a and you don't smile and you don't say anything and you wear dark glasses.
Speaker 2: I think I'd wear a double cock ring, so my package was really sticking out just enormously.
Speaker 1: I think that would be a good thing. That might work. Yep Jeans. It has to be leather, doesn't it? Leather Leather pants. It has to be leather, doesn't it? Leather Leather pants.
Speaker 2: You think leather?
Speaker 1: Okay, and then something Schiaffone on the top that gender bending yeah, just to let them know that you are twisted and you're going to make the party fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I have the look on my face like I can make the party fun.
Speaker 1: You just have to not smile, I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: So what are we going to Germany? Then it's my next question.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't. I haven't checked fares yet.
Speaker 2: Let's check the airfares. That's a very good idea.
Speaker 1: So, uh, there's something new in my life I wanted to bring up. Oh, are you going to? Thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you if you were going to talk about this big white lump, this bear of a rug, over here on the floor sitting across from me.
Speaker 1: But I didn't know if you wanted to talk about it or not. Is Sarge Yoda, a small little poodle mix, something who knows? Probably Terrier and some other you know, good boy Sought after dog? Yeah, it's poodle and good boy. He's like a little tank. He has this camo harness that he wears and his legs are probably only about three or four inches long and he must weigh over 25 pounds and he, just when he charges down this tree and he's weigh 20 over 25 pounds and he, just when he charges down the street and he's got endurance, I mean, he can go for, yeah, he can walk for an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: He's got some shih tzu mix in there with those little short legs yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: And when they walk he's just like he's determined right. So I don't know when. It was about a week ago I came home and said to Sarge, you know I have something to ask you. And he said what? And I said well, I have a client who has a member of their family who's getting divorced and has a dog that's 10 years old, a Labradoodle, and they're not able to take care of it anymore and they need to find a home for it. I said you are kidding me. And the owner you know the mother of the owner said no, this you know for real. Well, I have to roll it back a little bit. That was actually a month ago. And then, a week ago, the mother came in with the family member who's getting divorced, who was looking very sad, just to sort of check me out, and said do you want to meet the dog? Well, within two days of when they came in, their house sold.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And they had to be out by the 25th, which was this past weekend, so they really had to find a quick home. So this wonderful dog, who we shall call Harley 2.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Harley 2 is 70 pounds pure white, 10 years old, cutest thing. But unlike little Yoda, that just yeah, he muscles through. Yeah, this one just lopes when you run. It looks like he's just lollygagging His legs are so long.
Speaker 2: Well, when I first got here he was making me laugh because I was throwing the toy and he was going to get it In. That big dog graceful but clumsy at the same time kind of movement, I don't that's the only way I know how to describe it. Muppety yeah, that's what it is. It's like that's did the Muppets copy themselves after that sort of, because that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Do you think Muppety exists in the dictionary?
Speaker 2: It should. Yep, if not, it should, and we're requesting that it be added now, immediately, right?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I should expose the dog's real name.
Speaker 2: You think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I have to tell you my first reaction. This is terrible. You don't say this to someone whose close family member is getting divorced yeah, is getting divorced. But they came in and they said I said what's the dog's name? And they said Marley. And I said how old is Marley? And they said 10. I said, oh, it's going to be just like the book and the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my God. No, I think that might have been a bad move. You may have misspoken, there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how much I said, but hopefully it didn't offend anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because Marley is absolutely loving it here. But, I keep calling Marley Harley.
Speaker 2: That's why I called him Harley too earlier. Yeah, harley too, he's adorable, and I had already told you because you'd sent me pictures.
Speaker 1: I said if you weren't able to keep him, I would, even though I surely don't need another dog in my life A white dog, I know.
Speaker 2: What is it going to be like trying to keep this dog clean? I've already been at him with a washcloth. Remember, though, I came from hair design, so I'm perfectly ready to work with a white dog.
Speaker 1: He does like to be brushed with a slicker brush.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good.
Speaker 1: And he's very food motivated, so he loves treats.
Speaker 2: I was already picking up his legs. I don't think you saw me, but I was picking up his legs. I don't think you saw me, but I was picking up his legs and playing with his pads and between his toes to see if he hated it or not, which he didn't.
Speaker 1: So you can tell he's been groomed before and gotten used to it well, and it's funny the owner said that to me too because, um, the dog is so gentle and so good with children that you can touch him anywhere, pull on him, yank on him, bang on him, yeah, and he's just okay, whatever yeah, that's, I think that's my.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things I love about a big dog too is you can I'm not saying this in a mean way you can be a little rougher with them, and they kind of like it, you know. Right, you can pat them a little harder. You can, you know, wrestle around with them a little more. Well, you saw me. I was grabbing him by the with my finger in his mouth by the bottom jaw.
Speaker 1: He didn't care, he didn't even close his mouth.
Speaker 2: He didn't bite me or anything, he liked it. He was just playing with me.
Speaker 1: Now the next obvious question would be I don't know what would it be.
Speaker 2: It's not obvious to me, I guess.
Speaker 1: Well, we're now a two-dog household and we used to have an only dog for many years.
Speaker 2: Oh, so the obvious question would be what about Yoda?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yoda and Marley get along great. They do. Yoda is actually, I think, maybe thinking of Marley as his older protective brother.
Speaker 2: Maybe he likes it. Yeah, maybe he likes it. It seems like he does.
Speaker 1: The other day we were going for an evening walk and there were a couple of fireworks. You know it's that time of year. Yeah, a couple of fire homegrown style fireworks that you can buy in Wyoming.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And there were a couple of those that went off, and both dogs are terrified and for about a block. Yoda walked almost directly underneath Marley. Like Marley was this big white hair umbrella.
Speaker 2: Uh-huh nice.
Speaker 1: It's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Well, he's comfortable right now. He's all stretched out flat there on the floor.
Speaker 1: Well, we have just about reached the end of what we had said was going to be our limit for today. Yeah, we figured that we might be a little more apt to record something if we, if we- kept it, keep it short, keep it short, keep it to something.
Speaker 2: We don't really need to do a lot of editing, right? Except you're gonna have to beep out a name now, sorry, that's it. That's it, and uh, and that'll, and that will be it, and maybe we could do that, uh, at least our once a month, or maybe even more frequently if we just try doing it like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it would be fun because we talk and catch up anyway. Why not leave the mic on? Yeah, but there's been a couple things that I wanted to bring up. One is that, uh, kathy bacon has a podcast now she does and she's a natural. She is, she is a total natural in front of a microphone, so put out another one.
Speaker 2: We're ready. We're waiting to we're ready.
Speaker 1: But I did want to bring one thing up about that Anybody that only has podcasts on Spotify because I don't have a Spotify membership and I don't go there that often I kind of miss a lot of the episodes, even if I really love them and I want to listen it takes an extra effort to remember. Oh, I got to go to Spotify because Apple just presents all these things to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the great thing about Apple and I know everybody's not an Apple person and all that stuff, but I have an easier time of navigating and listening to ones that are on.
Speaker 1: Apple Me too. And the other thing is Apple is really pretty easy to get on. Yeah, it's not a hard thing. So if Kathy's having trouble, I'm sure there's somebody out there with a lot of tech experience that could advise her on how to get on to Apple.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do it. I'm not that person.
Speaker 2: I forget everything these days, but that's okay, do you know what I did this morning before we started this, even what? I got up early, I got dressed, I took the Jeep down to Colorado Air Emissions. I had the emission test done, I went back home, took a shower before I came over here. I've had a busy day already.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've had a pretty busy day too. I woke up at 5.50. I listened to Big Fatty, which I listen to every morning. I'll tell you what if Big Fatty doesn't record a show, I'm really ruined. I have to go find another one to listen to. That I haven't heard before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're pretty used to it. It's how we start our day.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's funny how that happens. That 20 minutes of nattering. That nattering, we get quite attached. If you're listening, Big Fatty, we get attached to you. But what was my point going to be? Oh, so I got up, so I listened to Big Fatty, and then I got up at 6.15 and started working on my books for the store yes, and then, by 8 o'clock, I was just finishing up what I needed to do and my CPA called and we had a meeting over the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have been busy, yeah.
Speaker 1: I jumped in the shower and tried to have a bowl of oatmeal or something, and then you showed up.
Speaker 2: Okay, and this is our recording.
Speaker 1: So we hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: And remember, be kind and have a good day. And now we're going to turn this off and I have a new porn I'm going to show you, so we're going to sit here on the couch and pull our pants down and look at a porn. Fun, okay, bye, bye, until next time. Remember to be kind and, like us, keep it enormous, enormous, just enormous. This podcast is a proud member of the Pride 48 Podcasting Network.
Speaker 1: Check out more great shows at pride48.com. Are you finished Not yet? Network Check out more great shows at pride48.com.