Speaker 1: On a fabulous scale of 1 to 100,.
Speaker 2: I'm 105. On a fabulous scale from 1 to whatever I sound, infinity. Now wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Let me get the fabulous-o-meter.
Speaker 2: I sound total universe, miss universe, and I hope for peace for the entire planet, me too.
Speaker 1: Peace of ass For the entire planet this is enormous with your hosts, harley and kc. With your hosts, harley and KC. So what brings you here to the Tiki recording studio today?
Speaker 2: KC, I don't know, the world's been a little hectic lately, hasn't it?
Speaker 1: It has been hectic.
Speaker 2: Yep, there's been a lot going on and we don't need to talk about all that, but we're trying to just stay afloat and keep upright Right and do the best we can with what we got to work with.
Speaker 1: I agree, I'm kind of looking at the news as a comedy routine right now. Okay, maybe that's a good way, so that kind of helps. It makes it really strange, like a fictional movie or book, right. But for the most part I'm just trying to extricate myself from anything that doesn't really bring me happiness or joy and focus on the things that are important.
Speaker 2: Right Well, and we've been doing some stuff lately to kind of do that sort of thing we have, we've been doing a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty much off of all social media now, are you?
Speaker 2: too. Well, I'm getting there. It takes a little, it takes a while for me anyway, I can't just hit the button and be done with it. I have to think about it and weigh my options. Well, you pulled Enormous off of X, correct? I did, and also my personal X account. I did as well, right?
Speaker 1: Well, the thing that I really liked about it was the picture that you picked. Oh, if anybody hasn't seen it, it was the farewell number from Sound of Music. Sound of Music that's right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't see it now um sound of music. Sound of music, yeah, yeah, well you can't see it now.
Speaker 1: It's gone. Now I don't watch any television news.
Speaker 2: Nope, I do hear a little bit of npr you can't totally escape it all and you don't want to right. You got to sort of stay on top of a little bit of what's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I still have a subscription to the New York Times and so I will glance at the headlines, but the only articles I will read will be about culture, food, history, right. Stuff like that I won't read. You know, so-and-so is in jail or so-and-so said this or did that?
Speaker 2: The problem these days is I want just the facts. Yeah, the problem these days is I want just the facts. I don't want it painted in a particular direction or something that's totally made up. Just give me the facts about something and then I'll make my own decision about what I think about that thing. Totally. Apps start to decide what they think that you want to see, and then you don't get to see other stuff.
Speaker 1: So I don't like that either.
Speaker 2: I don't like that either.
Speaker 1: What you're saying about when you're on a particular social network and they feed you stuff. Youtube is the worst at that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all are now Facebook, isn't you know? Your timeline is not like it used to be. On Facebook, it gets curated in a way, and way more advertising than there used to be, oh yeah, much more.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of all music or a performer. Who's the new performer you like so much right now? The Chapel Roan? We talked about so you play some concert clips of her singing and stuff like that Now on the TV at Gilpin Ranch. There are two logins for YouTube. One is Enormous and has our oh, which I think is interesting, and the other one is just says Harley, it's just me, it made that other login, or really. And when I log into the enormous login I get a totally different offering.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, of what?
Speaker 1: I can watch Wow offering, we shall call it of what I can watch. So here's the big question when does the time go? Do you have problems with time? Yes, Like what?
Speaker 2: What's happening next week Christmas. I can't believe it. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: No, no, but we've done a lot of things since the last time we've been on the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, actually, that's true. One of them was record an episode. We did record an episode on husbands, yeah.
Speaker 1: How much we love our husbands, what life is like, what the stages of a relationship are, what stage we're in.
Speaker 2: And sometimes how it's not a bed of roses all the time, but that's okay because that's real life and it was an amazing, amazing episode.
Speaker 1: It was, but the problem was is that it was so dragged out it was about an hour and 40 minutes, I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened, but we did go on for a while, I guess.
Speaker 1: I kind of remember. But the problem was it was a little too much about the stages of the relationship and less about stories, about our hostess.
Speaker 2: It began to sound clinical over conversational.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it was going to be a lot of editing. I didn't have the time or the energy or really the inclination to do that much, to put it together like I've done in the past. My brain's not as sharp as it used to so we said, yeah, let's rerecord it, and that was an inspiration that I got from Ms Bacon.
Speaker 2: And then right, me too. I thought of that too, if you can just record a few times and then just delete it and decide not to use it. I used to think that was not possible. You have, we've recorded this, you have. Then I learned from Kathy that I guess you don't have to.
Speaker 1: So we listened to it, we decided that we were going to rerecord it today.
Speaker 2: No, we decided we were going to rerecord it last week. Oh, that's right, and you were going to come over here. And what happened? Well, I dusted, I vacuumed, I picked stuff up, I got new clothes on, so you got all ready. I was ready and then I got a text from. It said that you had had a little spill and that you were potentially on your way to the urgent care.
Speaker 1: It was my exercise walk with my friend that we do every Thursday morning, Right, and it's a fast, large stride, you know, get your heart rate up. And there had been snow a few days before, Actually a lot of snow Right For three days it snowed almost nonstop and we didn't know it was coming. There was no indication it was coming. Nope, and here it was and it piled up even so. We got about halfway around the lake. Usually we do about two miles. I guess the trees had made some shade and some of the snow that they shoveled has sort of melted and run down on the sidewalk. And we walk at 7.15 in the morning so it's pretty early. When's sunrise?
Speaker 2: This morning it was be 6.53.
Speaker 1: And the next one, I don't know, 6.54.
Speaker 2: I only go one day ahead. Oh, that's good I don't even do that.
Speaker 1: I just thought oh look, sunrise is 6.52. It's like a cartoon fall. My legs went up in the air. I came down, I landed on my right hand fingertips.
Speaker 2: You were able to get your hand out of your pocket and then go down and put your hand went down first. That's how the phone got out. Oh, you pulled your hand and your phone Because the phone was in there when.
Speaker 1: I fell. I must have thrown the phone as you pulled your hand out of your pocket. As I pulled my hand out and I hit my fingertips. Well, I didn't break anything, I had x-rays done. I anything? I had x-rays done. I hurt these two joints in my two middle fingers. I hurt a tendon or something in the small finger, I hurt my wrist and now it's over a week later.
Speaker 2: No, it's a week later. One week, yeah, exactly, and look at my hand it's still a little swelled up there on the thumb side.
Speaker 1: So we decided that this episode was just going to be. We're going to just touch on some of the things we've been doing lately.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's see. What have we done? One of the things that we did that we talked about on the last episode that we recorded that we're not going to use, was we went and saw Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Paramount Theater, complete with a shadow cast of real actors underneath the screen, and we got to have a visit with Patricia Quinn, who played Magenta in the movie. That was cool. She's English, yes, well, it came from there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that Was the movie made in England.
Speaker 2: Well, what's his name? The writer and riffraff, brian. I'm not going to be able to say right now. Anyway, yeah he's from there, that's right, so it originated there actually.
Speaker 1: But how'd you like the performance? It was fun Bring back memories. Yes, did you know?
Speaker 2: any of the words? Did I know any of the words? What do you think? You were sitting next to me.
Speaker 1: You knew every single freaking word. So what did I do? I got out my phone, oh yeah, and I looked up the lyrics, right, I copied and pasted them into my teleprompter app.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, so.
Speaker 1: I could have them play slowly in big type.
Speaker 2: Okay, as the song was playing Well, I realized after that you were looking at the words after a bit, because for a moment I thought to myself do I have to tell him to put his phone away? What the hell is he doing? And then I realized that you were looking at words. And singing along, and then did it have the audience response things in there too or not. Yes, okay, good yeah, because that's kind of fun to know those too.
Speaker 1: Where's your neck?
Speaker 2: Mm-hmm, all that stuff Slut. Yes, whore Asshole. So that was fun. We had a good time that evening.
Speaker 1: First time I saw it was in 19, the last century I saw it yes 1980.
Speaker 2: 80, 81, maybe, I don't know, 80 something, 80, 81.
Speaker 1: When it was first released, I was going to school in Montreal.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: That's where I saw it for the first time, with the toasts and the water pistols. Right, it was a blast and being at that show brought it all back. Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 2: Bigger than life, yeah that was nice and it was a packed house. The theater was full of people. That was interesting because, uh, the demographic was not all of us there were old, there were also younger people there, and then I came home, bought something. Should I do a show? And tell real quick yeah, please hold.
Speaker 1: Okay so I'm holding and casey's walking across the room and he's picking up. Oh, this is amazing. The rocky horror picture show 45th anniversary limited edition soundtrack on on vinyl and it's got a picture of Dr Frankenfurter looking wonderful. And what's on the back? Oh, it's like movie theater billboards where they put the plastic letters up Marquee. Oh, that is really awesome.
Speaker 2: And how does it sound? You want the truth? Yeah, it's a little too scratchy. I'm a little disappointed in that pressing of that record. Can you send it back? I don't know. I could try. I could have, maybe I still could. I actually ordered it through Amazon, which may not be the best place to order a record. I was around town here. I went to a couple of different record stores to find that picture, one that had Frankenfurter on the album, pressed into the album, but I couldn't find it anywhere local, so I so I went to amazon and got it.
Speaker 1: Well, and I got the share album for you last year. But the christmas share album, yes, it had to be purchased online.
Speaker 2: Did you do that through amazon or somewhere else? I don't remember now.
Speaker 1: I think it was you know they have all these individual sellers.
Speaker 2: Don't tell my husband, I ordered another record. Oh, I see it's everybody. Oh, it's two records and it's a little bit of everybody. Classic like yeah classic, classic christmas, like 50s and 60s.
Speaker 1: You know great like rudolph, yeah, yeah yeah, all those wonderful yeah, that'll be really fun that's.
Speaker 2: It's kind of what the nostalgia christmas is like to me. That's like sure. Kelly clarkson's song is song is great. You know that's popular now and of course obviously I love to share. You know DJ play Christmas song and Mariah Carey. Of course we're all tired of her Christmas song, but this is all classic stuff from when I was a kid. Oh right, I'm excited to have that, I love that, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: There's one other thing about going to the movie. Oh, what was that? I drove you and Mr and Sarge to the theater in my new car. Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 2: It's a nice car Got a lot of stuff in it. It does. It has a few bells and a few whistles.
Speaker 1: I used to drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee and this one is actually a little bigger, but it's not like a Tahoe or something that big. It's actually a Kia Telluride and it's amazing, is it longer?
Speaker 2: It's longer and wider. It's actually a Kia Telluride and it's amazing. Is it longer? It's longer and wider.
Speaker 1: Really, okay, wow, and it rides better and it sounds better.
Speaker 2: Would you feel that it's a safe car for a gentleman of a certain age?
Speaker 1: I would say that the car, the watch and the phone I all bought as old people.
Speaker 2: As safety features.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I call them the keep old people alive products. Okay so we have to backtrack just one moment here.
Speaker 2: When you fell down, did your watch go crazy on you.
Speaker 1: Then, when I fell down in the park on the ice last week, as distracted and crazy I didn't, you know. I didn't really know what happened it happened so quick you get like disorientated. I heard fall detected, fall detected, and I went oh god, my watch knew that I fell and then I hear the sound, that sort of you know the sound.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can imitate because oh yeah yep, and it's making it really loud, right, I mean, anyone was the voice, the siri voice or no, it was.
Speaker 1: I mean the whoop whoop sound. Yeah, fall detected it was probably the siri voice, but okay, some guy. So it went whoop, whoop, whoop and oh my God, what's going on? It was really urgent. I'm calling 911 in 22 seconds. Oh, okay, 21 seconds, it's counting down 20 seconds, so I had to stop it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said I got my money's worth out of that. Yeah, it also detects car accidents. How does it's a car accident or no? No, because it knows it's not on because you weren't.
Speaker 1: oh okay, oh, all right, that makes sense and I have my I my watch locked up. I have a four digit code on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if we take you with your watch on and drop you out of the second story window, is it going to think that's a?
Speaker 1: well, it's going to look at how far I've traveled. Yeah, that's what I think. So if you're driving me out of a window, it'll probably see it as a fall, but if I was running into a wall it would probably see it as an exit. Okay, interesting.
Speaker 2: It's kind of interesting, let's test it. Yeah, the weekend after that we went to the Bloody Mary Tasting Festival. Oh my God.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what that was going to be about.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought, how can you do that? Because I'm picturing Bloody Mary's, of course, in a glass with some accoutrement on there and I thought we'll only be able to have one or two of these and then we'll be done. And tickets were kind of pricey. They sort of were. Yeah, they were a little high, but it turned out to be really fun and it was just sort of like a tasting how much would you say? They gave you A couple ounces in those little tasting cups. Let's see they look like plastic cocktail cups that had been shrunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a half size, and a cocktail cup is probably six or probably three or four ounces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and some of them had garnish and some of them didn't. I and some of them had garnish and some of them didn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't imagine what it was like, and this is not the first year for it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So we walked in. There was a line. Yeah, we walked in, they stamped our hand, and then it was this open indoor space that used to be connected to Trax, the Trax nightclub. Yes, right, and they used to call it X-Dough when I was going to do that.
Speaker 2: Re. Now it's got a new name Reels, or something like a movie name.
Speaker 1: It's like this big open space, yeah. And then it was set up like a I would say warehouse.
Speaker 2: It looks like a warehouse space really, but there were tables and rows, yes, all the way around the edge.
Speaker 1: and through the center and there was like booths. Yes, so there was a booth from this bar and restaurant in North Denver and there was a booth from this independent food producer nearby, so it was really fun.
Speaker 2: It was fun, so we got to vote for the best one.
Speaker 1: They gave you like a poker chip to throw in somebody's fishbowl and we pretty much all agreed on the best one. Yeah, I think we did, but one of the booths had local made potato chips. Another booth had locally made cheese. Another booth had the little Bloody Marys with shrimp in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those were good. That was good. There was the Elevation ketchup, which is Colorado-made ketchup, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then there was that pork producer, oh yeah. They gave us. We each got a pound Pound package of thick slice locally made Yep, Not cured, you know. It didn't have the nitrates in it. It's the healthy kind of bacon, Salty, it's kind of salty. That's how they cure it Right. They say it's not cured but they have to put something in it to keep it from spoiling. It was good bacon. Yeah, it's good, and we all got a perfect for that. And there was a local chocolate producer. He must have been there what two hours Probably so it was a blast, it was fun.
Speaker 2: There's people watching, of course, to do, and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: There was the man and the girl, and they were both kind of a little bit exotic and alien looking. I was going to ask you, if you remember anybody in particular and, yes, that couple, the woman must have been over six feet. Very much. Yeah, she had a small head. Yes, and she had. Did you ever see the movie mars attacks a long time ago? Yes, the one where they're. There was an alien in a blue dress that floated around and she had to inhale nitrogen or something to be able to live in our atmosphere. Right?
Speaker 2: she reminded me of her. Yeah, they were interesting, but but you know you still look at them just because they're very exotic looking. She had tight fitting clothes. Yes, right Like spandexy kind of pants.
Speaker 1: And she had big hips, high waisted, very long arms, long neck and a little head.
Speaker 2: And he was tall, very tall, slightly taller than her even, and somewhat gangly, thin and gangly but handsome face person.
Speaker 1: I mean they just were an interesting couple. It was great to watch. It was fun people watching. There was that guy that you liked who had the beard. Yes, oh yeah, I just want to run my fingers.
Speaker 2: I wanted to pet I wanted to pet his beard, which I think is probably uh uh frowned upon these days. Probably, I don't even think he was scared. I think there was a time when we were younger, in the gay bar, you know, when we touched each other. I know we don't do that now, in the age of consent, we don't touch each other, but remember there was a time where I'd walk up and I probably could have walked up and petted his beard, and maybe he wouldn't have liked it but this was not a game.
Speaker 1: This was not a gay event. No, not at all. There may have been some gay people there and he may have been gay, but that certainly would have been frowned upon to walk up to a total stranger. Well, I can get away with that stuff, because I always do and say inappropriate things.
Speaker 2: It's expected of me, okay, but not necessarily from somebody that doesn't know you. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I think I'd become a story on their podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So people watching and letting marrieds, perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a combination. Alcohol and people watching that's the best.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then do you remember another event that we went to? We've been doing couples things like crazy. Yeah, another thing that we went to here.
Speaker 2: Let me see if this oh, give me a hint. Ring-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling, what is that? That's the telephone. What is it doing Ringing Could? Oh my gosh, I forgot all about that. Have we not talked about that on the podcast. Going to the circus. Oh, now there's jets. I don't know if the we're having all the kinds of ambient noise today, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's only a natural podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a podcast.
Speaker 1: So we went to the circus. Yeah, we did Ringling Was it Ringling Brothers? And Barnum and Bailey?
Speaker 2: Barnum, which is nothing like the circus was when I was a child. No, because there were no bears no bears not that kind of bear. There were no elephants, no no animals at all.
Speaker 1: It still had three rings. It didn't have three rings. The main ring was obviously the most important thing.
Speaker 2: The side rings were kind of like while they were changing up the sets and stuff in the main ring, but still good, I felt like I was looking back and forth to make sure I didn't miss anything. I kind of felt like it was a Cirque du Soleil.
Speaker 1: Very much that, but Americanized. Yeah very much that With European performers. Yes, when you heard people's voices on the microphone they sounded very, maybe Slavic.
Speaker 2: You know Russia. Right, I agree with you. Yeah, something like I agree with you. Yeah, something like that. And there were clowns. They did juggling and pseudo magic kind of stuff. They were great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you could imagine putting on gloves and having nothing else maybe you know regular clothes on, but just climbing up a telephone pole just with your hands and feet. That's what they were doing, right, they literally went up these poles like monkeys.
Speaker 2: They had great costuming. Well, all the costuming was pretty good. Oh it was a tight wire. Okay yeah, there was. Yeah, way up above.
Speaker 1: They rode bicycles and they walked and they did all that kind of stuff on like a four square tightrope.
Speaker 2: It was well orchestrated as well, very, very good, and it was loud.
Speaker 1: It was kind of loud. My watch warned me that I was in a loud setting. That could hurt my hearing. You better put your earplugs in. It was oh that was the other thing I got. I got the watch, the phone and the AirPods. Ridiculous, you're well protected and well spent, and well spent. It's a good thing Apple offers a free finance.
Speaker 2: Oh finance.
Speaker 1: I'll be paying for this for two years but I won't pay a penny of interest. So let's see, so we've got the Rocky, rocky Horror, bloody.
Speaker 2: Mary, bloody Mary. The episode we recorded.
Speaker 1: Circus. Uh-huh, oh, is there anything else?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's been some confusion, for you see, my roommate is.
Speaker 1: We haven't said where we're going to go. Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe. Where are we going? You think people have guessed. Depends how fast this episode comes out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: What is this feeling so sudden and new? I felt the moment I laid eyes on you. We're going to go see Wicked.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely love the show. I've seen it on stage six times. I've only seen it three times. I read the book. I didn't read the book In the last 50 pages. I only read 10 pages a night because I loved it so much I didn't want it to end.
Speaker 2: Oh, nice, yeah, and every version is different and I accept that and I know the movie is going to be different. It seems like it's going to be a little bit different. They're putting their spin on it, right the movie is only half the book yeah, half the musical right, I mean spoiler folks.
Speaker 1: If you didn't know this already, if you've seen the musical, the movie ends at intermission. Yeah, according to Jun Chu, it ends like it should end. I mean it feels like an ending Okay. You want more and you get more. Yeah, I heard that there's apparently going to be two new songs in the second half.
Speaker 2: Oh really.
Speaker 1: And they might have cut one of the songs from the first part and they're going to do it.
Speaker 2: The original writer.
Speaker 1: Mm-hmm. Okay, oh, stephen Schwartz, schwartz, that's it, and I thought of it.
Speaker 2: I tried really hard for you guys for Christmas. I was at all the Targets and all the Walmarts and a couple little smaller private. A Wicked thing. Not the dolls. I was going to buy you the Barbies oh my God, the Galinda Barbie. I would have loved that. The ones that were improperly marked on the bottom to visit wwwwickedcom, which takes you to a porn site, a different kind of wicked. It's really pretty wicked and I thought, wow, those would be a collector's item, it'd be a great thing to get you.
Speaker 1: But no, there's none to be had. Well, it's kind of like the Ken that came out. Was it the gay Ken? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have him.
Speaker 1: I bought three of them. I had to go to central Nebraska. Oh wow, I went to a Walmart off the interstate in a small town in Nebraska. Wow Isn't that wild. Yeah, and I do have a Billy doll. I do too, and Carlos. And I have a Carlos, okay it did remind me of the gay can and it also reminded me of my trip to Vegas when I went to the porn convention. I went with a casual friend at the time In order to get into the trade part of the show, the first like five days or three days or four days, whatever it is you have to be in the entertainment industry. Okay, and so I got in as an insider pass, and so I got to meet all the stars at wicked pictures and all the stars that all these other oh, wow straight porn companies yeah and then for the gay porn companies they had, like titan and some of the big ones. But the problem isn't and I got to talk to the people who produce the gay porn the problem is that if you take a country that has 350 million people and let's say 10% of those people are interested in porn, then you take the 350 million and decide how many are gay and say it's 35 million and half of them are men. So now you're down to 70 million. The opportunity to sell that as dvd. This is before straight right they couldn't make their money back right, the stars didn't make any money. It was a hard industry to be in, so the guy that got got me the ticket to get in. We stayed at the I forget, the venetian, I think. Okay, and it was a pretty big room and it had a stair step. It was like a two level, oh well, and we had another guest in the room.
Speaker 2: Oh, staying in your room, oh, was it a model.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was one of my favorites at the time. I bought the calendar that he was in every year. Ray Dragon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that name. Yeah, how, why was he staying in your room? How did that?
Speaker 1: work out. He lived in Manhattan and he had a store there that sold underwear or something and he produced porn DVDs himself. He didn't have the money to stay there, and so my friend Tom invited him to the room. Ray Dragon walked around naked and I probably should have tried at least to jump his phone Maybe, but I was too intimidated. Oh yeah, he was my absolute favorite porn star, so we went to the award ceremony that had. Who was the one that Trump paid off Stormy Daniels? She was like one of the leading presenters.
Speaker 2: Oh, wow.
Speaker 1: There was this straight porn star from the 60s or 70s with curly hair, one of the few men that actually made it by name, ron Jeremy. Oh, yes, he was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a wild recap. Wow, I guess that's amazing, isn't that funny that that one thing reminded me of that Wicked.
Speaker 1: I wanted to bring up something. Other podcasters really do influence us. I guess we're kind of like lurkers or what Big Fatty calls lurkers. I don't think Adam and Daniel know that I ever listen to them. I don't know that they ever listen to us. I don't know if they'll hear this, but they impact us. Like Kathy Bacon yes, saying that she threw a whole episode in the trash and re-recorded it More than once. There was a podcaster named Archer. We've talked about him before.
Speaker 2: Patty did Patty.
Speaker 1: Big Patty, hey, big Patty Patty cake, patty Fatty Cake named Archer, who would play this music from the Nora O'Donnell news show, cbs News or whatever. And say sorry, harley, because I told him once that he played it too often and he needed to reduce the number of times, so it didn't become a big thing, but it became a little thing, and I don't know if it was this week or last week, big Fatty said he played the music.
Speaker 2: He said well, you know, I didn't even get up to watch Nor O'Donnell, and then he played that music.
Speaker 1: I said sorry, Harley, I really liked it. It just made me feel like it was honoring Archer.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And it was fun and it made me think of that TV commercial which any young listeners we have I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: They won't know.
Speaker 1: We have any Starkist tuna had an animated commercial. Charlie, what's that? A pedigree dog? Only one shows my good taste. But Starkist doesn't want tunas with good taste. Starkist wants tunas that taste good. The fish hook comes down through the water and there's a sign on it that says sorry Charlie, sorry Charlie. Only good tasting tuna get to be star kissed. And when Big Fatty said sorry Harley, it made me think of that commercial. I got a email from December Diamonds, and those of you who collect these know they're the company that produced the Merman Well. They have released a bunch of new ones that are on their way to us.
Speaker 2: When will they get here?
Speaker 1: They should get here within three or four days From now, from right now. Yeah, there's one called Rudy, and Rudy is so cute. He's got brown hair and a beard, he's got a fake red nose stuck on, he's got fake antlers that are stuck to his head, and then his tail is mostly red and the tip of it is green and he has two red balls.
Speaker 2: It's a good Christmas one. I like it, and he's holding a package.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a package for you, nice, so those will be coming. They've released next year's and that's very exciting. And when do they come? They will come in February.
Speaker 2: Then we've got.
Speaker 1: the Nutcracker Must be a Christmas one. I think this one would be perfect for the Charleston Ballet Theater. Charleston Ballet Theater, I think, probably has seen a few Nutcrackers. Well, here's another one that I think Big Fatty needs. We have a new pup.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's a blue version. Right, they already did a yellow puppy mask one, but this is a blue puppy mask one.
Speaker 1: I know Right, they already did a yellow puppy mask one, but this is a blue puppy mask one. I know Big Fatty doesn't collect the mermen.
Speaker 2: Does he as much? No, he's more about the the Poke, the.
Speaker 1: Bears, poke the Bears, okay, the Poke the Bears. These will be available in February of 2025. Okay, this one, which is really cute, is Piggy Bear. I know a few people that could use that one, maybe even Big Fatty. Then we have corn husk bear. For all of you that are into farmers, you've got corals. Were you in the FFA club? Yes, in more ways than one. Yes, so that's it. That's all the news. That is the next time I will see you and Mr Is the.
Speaker 2: Christmas here.
Speaker 1: I will come bearing gifts. Oh yay, and Mr Is doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is christmas here, I will come bearing gifts, oh yay and mister's doing well. Yeah, yeah, he's good. Sarge is doing great. Yeah, getting ready for the holiday season.
Speaker 1: Does he like that? Does he like cooking and preparing? What do you think? I think he does?
Speaker 2: oh, yes, who does the decorating? Uh, a little of each, probably more me and you you take it out and put it away? yeah, yes, I think it was sorry you know, when you're younger and you don't have so much foresight, you take it out and put it away. Yeah, yes, I think it was Sard. You know, when you're younger and you don't have so much foresight, you take everything out and use it all and put it away. Now, at my age, and with foresight, I'm already thinking about that. It has to be put back away, right? So I'm less likely to want to dig stuff out. I'm going to try to do quite a bit this year, just because I feel like this is definitely a year to have a jelly Christmas, so I'm going to go a little crazy. Well, that's a lot. Happy holidays. Happy holidays to you too. Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah.
Speaker 2: Happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, happy New Year. In case we don't get another recording out before the next year.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Happy New.
Speaker 2: Year yes.
Speaker 1: We're going to need a good New Year this year. Yes, I think so. It's going to take all of our fortitude to take care of each other, to think happy thoughts and to trust in people Right.
Speaker 2: That's the truth. Until next time, remember to be kind and, like us, keep it enormous, enormous, just enormous.
Speaker 1: This podcast is a proud member of the Pride 48 Podcasting Network. Check out more great shows at pride48.com. Are you finished? Not yet Popular, you're gonna be popular Now. I'm finished.