The talent war exists for many companies today as they struggle to recruit and retain the right employees with the best talent. This has created a demand for cutting-edge recruitment technology such as applicant tracking systems and AI-powered platforms to speed up the recruitment process and ultimately improve the quality of hiring.
In this episode, Susan Comyn from BidRecruit (now rebranded as Occupop) and Gary Berney from HireUp discuss how new AI-driven platforms and cloud based solutions have improved the entirety of the recruitment process. The following topics are covered:
• The digital transformation in HR
• How your employees are your biggest advocates when it comes to hiring new talent
• How to engage passive candidates and turn them into applicants
• Employee referrals disappearing into the “black hole”
• How AI technology can be used to streamline recruitment processes
• Deciding on the right technology for your recruitment goals