In Episode 14, host Justin Robinson interviews Freddy Camacho, CrossFitter since 2006, Owner of Good For You CrossFit in Newark, California and the husband of CrossFit champion Chyna Cho. Freddy Camacho discusses how he got involved in CrossFit, starting the gym he co-owns with his wife, Chyna Cho, quitting drinking, and ways to stay motivated in your health and fitness during social distancing.
● 00:42 – Justin Robinson introduces guest Freddy Camacho.
● 01:38 – Freddy Camacho shares his CrossFit experience,
● 04:14 – How did he get to the point of stopping drinking?
● 05:55 – What has his sobriety journey been like?
● 08:10: – Freddy Camacho talks about his wife Chyna Cho’s calorie-counting strategy.
● 10:40 – Freddy Camacho discusses the calories he used to consume for beer and weight gain.
● 11:40 – What are his fitness strategies inside and outside the gym?
● 14:31 – It is never too late to start your fitness output.
● 17:00: – CrossFit is about community.
● 18:24: – What are some ways to make the days more exciting during self-quarantine?
● 20:03 – Find out what works for you.
● 22:44 – Don’t just get stuck thinking only about CrossFit to stay fit.
3 Key Points: