Thanks for listening. I pray this episode was a blessing to you. Leave a comment or rate this episode . Check us out on Instagram and Pinterest.
Date: June 25, 2020
Name of Show: Devotional Reading
Episode Title: Consider the Birds - Interview with Jewell Utt
Episode Number: 8
Brief Summary of Show:
We discuss how listening and watching birds can stimulate your time with God. Jewell Utt shares about her devotional, “It brings God’s creation into real life and instill God’s peace within us.” Devotional Reading is the focus spiritual discipline that is practiced during this episode.
Key Points & Time Stamps:
· 2:30 - Introduction of Jewell Utt, author of Consider the Birds to Make You Soar
· 6:19 - Inspiration for book
· 9:31 - Explanation of how to do a devotional reading
· 19:18 - Practice Time: devotional reading
· 26:51 – Next Steps given by Jewell Utt
· 28:13 – Who should use this devotional? Looking for some peace?
List of Resources mentioned in episode, suggested reading and social media handles:
· Purchase Book: Consider the Birds Reflections to Make You Soar by Jewell Utt
· Devotionals by Jewell Utt
· Jewell Utt’s website for more information and social media handles
· Book Review of Consider the Birds Reflections to Make You Soar by Lyvita Brooks
Calls to Action:
· Sign up for my email list to receive podcast episodes twice monthly
· Connect with me on twitter @lyvitabrooks and Facebook.com @HOWJML