75. The Pandemic and Beyond with Clive Webb, Head of Business Management, ACCA
April 12, 2022
In this episode of CFO 4.0, Hannah Munro talks to Clive Webb, Head of Business Management at ACCA. Clive deals with business and technology-related matters from the perspective of the CFO.
This episode covers the Pandemic and Beyond for finance, and also explores the research Clive carried out about the pandemic, and also the future of finance as a function.
Also covered in this episode:
- Update on current research in the ACCA professional insights team
- COVID and the shift it has created within the role of finance
- Impact of volatility has had on the demands from the finance organisation
- New data skill sets needed within finance teams
- The importance of technology to the future of finance
Links referenced in this episode:
Finance's Journey to the Future Article