SPEAKER_04: Welcome to the Lookout Weekly Podcast. Church of the Lookout is in Boulder, Colorado, and our vision is Jesus, abiding in his presence, growing in his family, and living on his mission to transform the world with awe-inspiring love. Visit us online at the lookout.church.
SPEAKER_01: Thank you, Father. Yes, come, Holy Spirit. Come, Holy Spirit. Come in your glory. Thank you. God is restoring his glory back to his church. Amen. He's not coming back for a bruised and broken and beat up bride. He's coming back for a glorious bride. Do you believe that? Yes, a glorious bride. So, Lord, we welcome your glory. Whatever that looks like, we have an idea of what that is, Lord, but Lord, would you expand? Would you expand what you're doing in our hearts and our minds? Would you expand your glory across the world? See, the the angel said to Isaiah in Isaiah 6 that the whole earth is full of his glory. It's not that we have to ask for the glory of God to come. It's that, as Isaiah prophesied later on in his book, that we must be awakened to the knowledge of his glory. You know, the Lord told me the other day, he said, Andrew, many people love being around my presence. But not many can live in my presence. For whatever reason, whatever we choose. We love to be around the things of God. When we hear something stirring, we we want to go check it out. We're like the people that went and saw John the Baptist. We heard something was going on down by the river, so we're gonna go examine it, investigate it, see if it's what everybody's saying, you know? And there's a beauty in that when it's word of mouth, but we live in a day and age with technology where we're a little bored. Because we can just see it all. There's no mystery. You want to know what's going on in a meeting? You just turn on their live stream. And I'm all about live stream, I think it's wonderful. I love the the advantages that technology affords us, but one of the things that the pandemic really ruined for us was live music. Right? But the church was one of the only places that you could experience live music. If it was a church that was, let's just say, a little more defiant, you know. But when you're in the presence of anointed singers and musicians and praisers, and the glory of God begins to be manifested to us as he's promised, that God himself, think about this. This is not just allegory. This is literal, figurative, spiritual, and physical all at the same time. It says in Psalm 22, verse 3, that he inhabits the praises of his people. That is one of the most powerful statements, I think, in all of the Psalms. That God Himself comes and builds a throne right in the middle of that wild, crazy, spirit-led kind of praise. And we kind of did that today a little bit, right? You could feel it. It's like, ooh, there's a dimension in God that is hidden. It's hidden. And we live in a physical world. But there's a spiritual realm that is more real than the physical world. And we are spirits first that have a soul that inhabit a body. Three in one. But we have to start with the spirit. In fact, Paul says to the Corinthians, if you are one with Jesus, if you're one with God, you're one with him in spirit. His spirit and our spirit are now one. They are almost, I would say, indistinguishable. To live from our spirit. What would it take for people to be so caught up and enamored with what God is doing that it would cause them to stop streaming the event and go to it to be in person? It's not great music, although I love great music. It's not great production, although I love that too. But there is a dimension in God that I believe he is revealing to his church first in a new and fresh way in this hour, that is so glorious that we would sell our land and go and buy that little piece of land that has that pearl hidden in it. Think about that. The pearl of great price, that you've stumbled upon a treasure, and you realize how valuable it is, that it is worth going and selling everything that you have, that you could just get that one thing. Jesus says, this is what the kingdom is like. That even that description even pales in comparison to the reality of that dimension. See, we were walking down by the pearl yesterday. The pearl of great price. We want to be the best. That there's a that's that's part of the DNA of this place. Would you agree with that? Right? Like different places, different metrons have an identity. We we currently live in Virginia Beach. We're born and raised in Florida, but we live in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We live about three hours south of DC. Virginia Beach in Norfolk, they are home to the largest naval base in the world. Ten aircraft carriers are parked in our backyard. The Navy SEALs are dropping two miles from our house, just CIA, FBI, just like it's crazy. LEO Central. It's amazing. It's one of the safest places in the world. Like, for you know, for real. You don't want to mess around there, you know. And and yet there's a there's a an identity in that place. It's a very hard-working place. They work, we joke around, we they work hard and they play harder, you know. We come from Florida where they just play hard and act like they work. You know, no, I'm kidding, that's not true. But but it's funny, and it's kind of true. But, you know, there's this there's this leadership development in Virginia Beach. There's a it's if you want to become a great leader, it is a great region to go and learn how to be a leader because it requires a certain level of sacrifice and it requires a certain level of training and equipping, because being a leader is not an easy task. In fact, you're learning constantly. And the biblical definition of leadership is very simple. It's I'm gonna go first. I'll go first. When the teacher asks the question, hey, what's the answer to blah, blah, blah, blah? And no one, no one wants to answer. You know? Because you're like, ah. And then someone's like, I gotta, I gotta speak up. I gotta pierce through that thin veil of fear and awkward uh no, the answer is that's correct. And now you've broken through, and now everybody else has permission. Okay, it's a little bit easy. Okay, we kind of, right? That's what leaders do. They're breakers, they break through an atmosphere that is charged with fear. Okay? That is what the church is to the world. See, God has hidden his glory for a season, but he wants to reveal it. It's his plan. Are we joining with him in his mission? Are we revealing what he's been hiding for a long time? Not because it's good or bad or up or down, it's just his choice. He's chosen to not disclose himself for a season because what does that do? It creates longing, it creates desire. In fact, famine, if you can think of it this way, famine is a negative word in our our culture. Would you agree with that? Like a fan, it's like a famine. Oh my gosh, people aren't eating. But how how famished are you when you go to sleep at night and you wake up in the morning? You're experiencing a famine of sorts. You're fasting. And what happens? Your stomach starts to alert your body. You need to eat. I need to eat something. And so you obey that prompting, and there's this beautiful, wonderful, enjoyable moment that we call breakfast. The most important meal of the day. Right? Why? Because we've been famished all night. Our body is going, I need to eat. And Paul likens this analogy. He says, that's what we were created for. We need the glory of God. We were made for the glory of God, for his bright, shining nature. And how do we experience the glory of God? Well, you can go to church. Church is awesome. I love church. But churches uh church is designed for a specific reason. It's designed for us to assemble together and as one body celebrate Him. That's what the Sunday gathering is for. Or, you know, when it was a Saturday gathering or a Friday night gathering. But we were we're told in Scripture, don't forsake the gathering of the saints. Gather together and assemble. And then what does Paul instruct us in Ephesians 3 to teach one another by the singing of psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs? Od pneumaticus, which means the song of the unrehearsed nature, that spontaneous song that comes out when we've kind of sung all the ones we know, and it's like, oh, there's something, there's a different dimension that's being revealed. And if we are persistent in it, if we don't let up on the gas when the thing starts cooking, there's something deeper that God is about to reveal. And in that place, it will change and transform who we are. See, we quit before the transformation happens. If we are not transformed by this, why are we doing it? If we're coming and not leaving different, then there's something wrong with what we're doing, not with him. Perhaps we're not going as deep as he would like us to go. Like a father saying, hey, I've got you. Jump in. Come in. Come into the deep end. I'm not gonna let you drown. I promise. And we've all been there, I've been there, man. Following Jesus is the weirdest thing in the world. Right? It's like there's no there's no blueprint. We've got the Bible, which is awesome, but it's just a bunch of people that are like, I was doing one thing, and then I have no idea what happened, but I saw him. I saw him. Or I heard him. I heard him. There is a dimension in God that we need to tap into as the body of Christ. And it's seeing the kingdom manifested, not just here, but at the pearl. I mean, we went down there, I was so moved, I was disturbed, not in a bad way, I was just like, oh God, you love this place, you love these people, and you want to do something. You want to be on display down here. You got the Buddhists, you got the, you know, the street performers, you got the Jehovah's Witnesses got a little spot, you got, oh, you know, and I'm like, where is the bride of Christ? Who's got the glory? Who has the glory? We have the glory. The glory, the Shekinah presence of God. And when he truly shows up, I'm talking when no one's filming it, they're like, ooh, I'm not getting an Instagram of this, you know. When the presence of God shows up, we were just in Minnesota for a month, traveling and ministering, and a dear friend of ours came up as well to be with us at this gathering that was hosted by our friends, the Firestarters. If you ever go to Minnesota and you're looking for a fiery community that just the gas is just down and they are just blazing musicians, unbelievable musicians, like world class. I mean, they're just in this little town called Otter Tale, Minnesota. 629 people. And it is like a little slice of heaven. I'm not even kidding. And we were at this gathering, and one of our dear friends, a guy named Leonard Jones, came to be with us. Leonard was the chief musician at Morningstar for decades. And now he's just traveling himself, and I believe he's gonna be with us in three weeks at the Roar over in Aspen, he's gonna come. So um, but he was talking to us about um Morningstar when the glory cloud showed up. Do you remember that? Do you guys ever so for those that don't know, go look this up. It's totally documented, it's a real thing. These guys were having a conference, and the theme of the conference was glory. Right? So they wrote a lot of songs around the idea of glory, and and even it's the Kevin Prosh moment where he's like up there with a conch shell and he starts singing about, you know, praise the Lord, oh my soul, praise the Lord. Remember that chorus? Okay, have we sung that? Well, that was a spontaneous song, that was an odd pneumaticus. Psalms, hymns, spiritual songs. Kevin Prosh just, that was a morning star moment, it was a 20-minute song of just flowing, and then they broke into that, and then this tahila praise where you're catching, the musicians are catching what is happening in the spirit, and they're beginning to play along, and now the body of Christ is all operating and functioning in the spirit. That thing takes off, and it's just like going higher and higher and higher. And they've been doing this for days, okay? So they're in like the fourth day of the conference, they're about to end. Okay? And it wasn't during all the glory songs. Leonard goes, hey, we're about to end the conference. Why don't we just have some fun? Let's just play a Beatles song.
SPEAKER_00: I wanna hold your hand. I wanna hold your hand when I and they start playing it and tell us something. I wanna hold your hand. That's something. I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand.
SPEAKER_01: And then all of a sudden, it's like a train wreck, the whole band just stops, and you hear these people screaming. And it's a literally a minute and a half. You can go look it up. The song's like a minute and a half, and then the rest of it's just like groans. Because what happened? Was the glory of God showed up, showed up? His presence. They thought the stage caught on fire. They literally thought they smelled smoke and they all like they thought an amp exploded and that the stage was on fire, and so they were they were hiding. And then the the glory cloud appeared in the middle of their meeting. What if they hadn't played that song? What if they had let up off of the gas? What if they just said it's time to go home? Now I understand that Sunday morning church is not designed to do that. And in a lot of ways, it would probably be inappropriate to try and make that happen. But see, the psalmist says, let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Psalm 113, from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same, let the name of the Lord be halaled. This is all day, every day. David said, I made a vow of praise unto the Lord seven times a day. He built into his life a spirit alarm clock that I'm going to engage the presence of God in my life. And I want to just I want to illustrate something and then we're gonna end. I don't mean to get emotional, but I find that as I get older, the more grateful I am for every breath. In the book of Acts, chapter 16, starting in verse 25, we find that Paul and Silas are in jail. Remember this story? I'm gonna read it to us. But at midnight, Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God. And the prisoners were listening to them. At midnight, when all of us are usually asleep, Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God. And this word for hymn here is it's actually indicating the halel psalms 113 through 118 and 136. In Judaism, those are the great halal psalms. They recite them at the Passover Seder. It was also the same Psalms that they were singing when Jesus when they left the upper room. The disciples were singing these psalms. And here Paul and Silas are imprisoned, chained to a wall, in the middle of the night. They are singing the great halal psalms. Halal, halal, meaning to rant and to rave and to boast and to act clamorously foolish, to be a bright celebration, to rejoice, to be willing to look temporarily insane for a moment as one given in marriage. They're singing these psalms. And it says that the prisoners were listening to them. The prisoners. I even imagine that some of those prisoners picked up on some of those melodies and started singing with them. Now imagine with me Paul and Silas singing this psalm. Halal the Lord. Halal of servants of the Lord. Halal the name of the Lord. Barak the name of the Lord. Blessed be the name of the Lord. From this time forth and forevermore, from the rising of the sun to its going down, the Lord's name is to be halaled. The Lord is high above all nations, his glory above the heavens, who is like the Lord our God, who dwells on high, who humbles himself to behold the things that are in the heavens and in the earth. He raises the poor out of the dust and he lifts the needy out of the ash heap. That he may sit with princes, with the princes of his people. He grants the barren woman a home like a joyful mother of children. Halal the Lord. All these inmates are hearing this word of God. Or maybe they got to Psalm 117. Halal the Lord, all you Gentiles. Laud him, all you peoples, for his merciful kindness is great towards all of us. And the truth of the Lord endures forever. Halal the Lord. Now these prisoners are listening to Paul and Silas. And as they're praising, some translations say they were singing praises. And they were. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken. And immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone's chains were loosed. And the keeper of the prison, awaking from sleep and seeing the prison doors open, supposing the prisoners had fled, drew his sword and was about to take his life. This really happened. This is a real, this really happened. But Paul called with a loud voice, saying, Do yourself no harm. Boulder. Stop harming yourself. For the prisoners haven't fled. They are here. We are all here. And then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas. And he brought them out and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? You see, Paul and Silas were not the ones that needed saving in this story. You and I are not the ones that need saving. We are saved. We are healed. We are delivered. We are one with the spirit. And we must not confuse our external reality with the higher reality of the spirit. Does not matter if an illness occasionally comes into your life. It has no legal right to be in your life. And if for whatever reason an illness ends a person's life, we know based on our history with God that He is good, that He is faithful, and He is true. And His thoughts are much higher than ours. And if it's His decision to allow someone to step into the other side of eternity, we still trust Him and praise Him for being good. You see, Kat shared a little bit about our story and losing some children. Well, rather, they're not lost, they're with Him. And that was a very painful time of our life. But what we found was this isn't the time to stop praising God. This is actually the time to praise Him even more. And praise is not praise until it becomes physical. It is not a mental exercise. Biblical praise is always a physical demonstration. And my body doesn't always want to obey my spirit. But my spirit man is in the driver's seat. And I have to command my soul. This is why David was saying, praise him, O soul. He's talking to himself. He's not talking to his mind, he's talking to his body, soul, and spirit. And when you have that as your foundation, it doesn't matter if some injustice comes to you. Perhaps you may find yourself in a jail yourself. What is the answer to your predicament as a New Testament born-again Christian? It is to praise him. What happens when illness comes into your home? Let me run to every doctor I can, and then at the very last minute, I'll ask God to intervene. I want to propose to us today that it is the time and the season always to praise his name from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same. Let the name of the Lord be greatly praised. Why are we commanded over 2,000 times in Scripture to praise him? Because we needed to hear it 2,000 times. It is not in our natural inclination to praise God because most of the time there's a lot of things in the way. I don't feel like it. I don't want to fake it. I have to go bury my dad. I have to go raise my kids. I have to, what all the wonderful things that. But again, if we don't ever persist in blessing his name, then we're going to miss out on the dimension of God that he is desperately wanting to reveal. He says, I've come to inhabit your praises, but if you don't ever praise me like that, give me something to inhabit. I inhabit you, but I inhabit your praise. And in fact, like we see in this story, Paul and Silas weren't just praising God because they needed rescue. They were praising God because every one of those prisoners were listening. And their praise became their salvation. And I know it's awkward, beloved. I know. Your flesh doesn't want to do it. Praise is the ultimate flesh killer, right? To get up and do a little Texas two-step. You know? I love my wife. What I love about my wife, isn't she amazing? My wife is the most amazing woman I've ever met. She, there is no gray in her. She tells it like it is. She will never fake it to make it. But she will praise in the midst of her pain. I've seen it. We've been on our faces before the church that we were pastoring for three years, crying our eyes out, our guts out, because it was the only thing we knew to do. And when we heal and when we grieve and we mourn the right way, and it moves us into celebration, can I just say that is what God has saved us for? Is for the bright celebration. The bright celebration. What must I do to be saved? So they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household. You and your household. Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house, and he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes, their wounds. This man who was abusing them now became their healer. And immediately he and all his family were baptized. Now, when he had brought them into his house, he set food before them, and he rejoiced. This pagan man who was about to take his own life had the ultimate transformative encounter. And it didn't just change him, it changed his whole household, and it changed his spirit. He went from suicide to rejoicing in the matter of an hour. This is the power of God's glory. And we cannot let up on the gas, beloved. We can't stop. We have to give ourselves, we have to give ourselves to expressing unto him the high praise that my wife was talking about today. And it's the reason why we're here, and I'm almost done. It's the reason why we're here in Colorado. In two weeks, in fact, it's only like 12 or 13 days away, we're gonna be in the little town called Newcastle. There's silt and basalt and Glenwood Springs. There's Newcastle right there. There's a ranch there called the Red Barn Guest Ranch. It's kind of a famous wedding venue in that area. And we're gathering hundreds of people, perhaps even a thousand people may show up. I don't know. But I know a few hundred are coming. And the quality of these people, these are rowdy, raving lunatics for Jesus. Crazy people that have bought plane tickets and rented cars and paid too much money for an Airbnb, literally to come for one reason to praise God with many halals in the state of Colorado. That's why they're coming. They're coming from all over the U.S. From Virginia, Minnesota, Ohio, Florida. We've got 25 crazy Brazilians coming from South Florida. And they carry the fire of God. For one express purpose, we want to see the kingdom explode in Colorado. God is moving in your state. I know you know it, and I know many leaders know it, and I know everybody's having an event. This is not an event to come and get information, impartation, revelation, transformation. Yeah, you'll get all of that. But this is a meeting to come and give unto God the glory that is due to his name with wild praise. And to go the extra mile and say, Lord, even in our weakness, we're going to praise you until we see the manifest glory of God show up. Because that is the answer for Colorado. And as you do your part, God says, I will do my part. I will roar against my enemies. Because see, Governor Polis is just under the leadership of a wicked spirit. Like many people, like all the world is. But we, the redeemed, we don't love our lives unto death. We love him more than anything, do we? Yes, we do. For he saved us. He gave, he broke his body like bread. And he poured out his blood like wine. He demonstrated his love for us, and we get an opportunity on this side of heaven to demonstrate our love for him. And so we're going to lift up a sound of praise for two days, August 18th and 19th. It's a free event. You can come. If you want to sew into it, we'll take up offerings and stuff. But the point of it all is that we would lift up a sound that can be heard.
unknown: Okay?
SPEAKER_01: So if you can come, we invite you to come. We had some slides, but we're not going to worry about that right now. There's an app called Restore the Roar. That's what the name of this movement is called. The Lord spoke to me three years ago. He said, Andrew, I want to restore the roar of worship back to America. And I said, What does that mean? And he said, it looks like high praise. It looks like bright celebration. It doesn't look like mourning and grieving and asking God like orphans to show up. It looks like rejoicing in his presence because he's already done it. And I know there's wild people in this room right now. I kid you not, I've I there was a man at our first drawer. I've got to tell you this story. There was a man at our first drawer in Ohio. And he was quiet. He was he looked like a Viking, like a lot of you guys. Big old beard, just like he was as tall as he was wide. He was just like he just like you didn't want to mess with him. And he and he wasn't very demonstrative, he's just kind of stoic. In the very last meeting of our roar, we just got into this jam, like we did kind of this morning, but even like more crazy. And I watched this guy walk up the middle, like right here, and he starts dancing like no one I've ever seen. It looked like fury. That's all I know how to say it. It was like fury. He just, it wasn't like moshing, it was just like a warrior. And the whole room was dancing, but then everybody joined in with his dance. The whole room started dancing, about 300 people, the whole place was just vibrating, foundations were being shaken. And we killed the music, and we begin to halal the Lord. Because halal praise is not prompted by music. Tahila praise is halal with music. It's when the musicians start to pick up what's going on and they begin to interpret it, and then it just takes off, right? But halal is just a decision of the body of Christ to begin praising him, you and me, without any, you know, any inhibitions. And so we we did that in this room after this guy's dance. It was like a breakthrough moment. And we were roaring over the state of Ohio, being a place in America, one of the top places where we were for sex trafficking. It's like the distribution center in America. When people are smuggled in, they go to this one place in Ohio. It's evil and wicked. And why is it allowed to exist? Well, there's wicked leadership that allows it to exist. Well, how do we deal with that wicked leadership? God says, if you begin to praise me in Psalm 149, that I begin to bind kings and princes to my will. And we believe him, so we start doing this. We started halaling against that thing, directing it to Jesus, but against that thing. Lord, tear down this principality. Bring down this stronghold that's allowed to exist. We started roaring, 300 people in a room about this size. It didn't stop for over 10 minutes. And it was so loud that it broke the soundboard,$15,000 soundboard. And it broke our microphones. The sound of the people of God rejoicing in his presence with no music leading the way. And we found out later that there was this massive sting that happened a few weeks, a few months after. And like 150 kids had been rescued out of darkness. Now I'm not saying we take the credit, but what I'm saying is when we do what we're called to do, there is societal impact. Right? So that's what we're gonna do in Colorado in just less than two weeks. If you want to be a part of that, please come. Please come. And uh there's many more things I could say, but we I think it's time. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Father, let's pray. Father of glory, we honor you, Lord. We love your presence. We place an invaluable price tag on your presence, Lord. There's no amount of money that can buy it. And yet you give it to your bride. And we pray, Father, may your glory be revealed in and through us, and may the glory of God be heard among the Gentiles. Lord, I pray that you would break off in Jesus' name every bondage of fear over our minds. Greater is he that is in you than he who is in the world. Thank you, Father, that just as the disciples began to testify before the Sanhedrin, these Pharisees and Sadducees recognized that the disciples had been with Jesus. I thank you, Lord, that Lookout Church looks and feels and smells like Jesus. And I thank you, Father, for the boldness of the Holy Spirit upon them to bring the kingdom into every place in the world, that the knowledge of the glory of the Lord would be known. So, Lord, touch this city, touch this county, touch this state, Lord. We pray for Governor Polis. We pray for his family, Lord. We ask that you would break in tremendous conviction upon his life, the mercy and the loving kindness, him being a Jewish man who knows Torah, may the loving kindness of Yeshua Hamashiach come to him, Lord, set him free. And Lord, bring righteous leadership to the state of Colorado. Righteous, we're asking for righteous leaders, people who will do right by you, God. In every sphere, Lord, I'm asking for city councils, for school boards, Lord, boldness to rise up. And we pray that the mouth of the enemy would be shut right now in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Lord, for the boldness of the Lion of Judah that silences the fear of man. And we glory in you, Lord. We give glory to you. We love you, God. In Jesus' mighty name we pray.
SPEAKER_02: Amen. Thank you, Nick.
SPEAKER_04: Can we respond to that word? We have a whole barbecue, we have a whole thing waiting out there when we leave today. But I feel like it would be a total mistake to leave without responding to the word of the Lord this morning. So can we stand to our feet? And with whatever breath you've been given, whatever voice your spirit has been given, can we lift up a shout of praise to Jesus, the King above all kings? We say hallelujah to you, Jesus!
SPEAKER_03: Thank you, Jesus. We love you, God.
unknown: Thank you, Jesus.
SPEAKER_04: Jesus, we thank you. This is what we're made for. You've been you've given us a voice that has significance, that has an impact. I thank you, God, as we leave this place, that the voice of the accuser does not diminish any person in this room, God, that you have given us praise and you've given us praise as a weapon, Lord Jesus. I thank you from today forward to increase our longevity in your presence and increase our capacity to be with you to release worship and praise that's due to your name. We love you, Jesus. And it's in the name of Jesus Christ we pray together. And everybody said amen. Come on, come on. Can you guys thank Andrew and Mary the Cat again for coming today? Love you, bro. Hey, we're we're almost out of here. Just one quick thing before we had I just take a seat real quick. Take a seat real quick. Um, and again, if you didn't get the word after the service, there's gonna be all kinds of food waiting for you. Please stick around. There's gonna be a cornhole. I guarantee you, if I win, I will halal before the Lord. It's going to happen. All right. Um, and then uh we we did replace the slip and slide with uh a giant obstacle course because it's a little colder outside today. So, some of you adults, I'm sorry, you were looking forward to that. There's an obstacle course coming. But one of the cool things next week, next Sunday, we're actually launching after a year of preparation and a lot of work, we're launching a brand new uh host team and our brand new Connect uh hub room that's gonna be an awesome place as people are as guests are coming in to be with us. It's gonna be a place for them to connect, to get knit into relationships. We want to show you just a quick video from our leaders, Amy and Carly. Let's take a look at this real quick.
unknown: Hi, I'm Amy Joyner.
SPEAKER_06: And I'm Carly Robertson, and we are the directors of the host team.
SPEAKER_05: And we want to invite you to come and connect with us in our new Connect Hub room.
SPEAKER_06: Yes, every Sunday following service, we will have somebody holding this sign in the back of the sanctuary. That is your invitation, whether you are new or you've been here a while and you just want to reconnect to come back and see what Connect Hub is all about.
SPEAKER_05: This is gonna be an opportunity to learn more about our property, understand how we're using our building, and also get to meet a pastor. They are so excited to answer any questions that you have. And we love good gifts here, and we have an awesome gift for you with some great goodies inside. Here at the Lookout, we value deep-rooted connections.
SPEAKER_06: Yes, so we hope that as you come as a guest, you will leave as our family.
SPEAKER_04: Come on, let's go. That's awesome. Okay, everybody stand for the last time, for the last time, for the last time. All right, we're good. I just want to pray over you. I want to bless you. And if again you're newer to the community, stick around. There's people who want to meet you. We want to meet you when we get to know you. So let me just pray over you as we go. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make his face to shine upon you. May He be gracious to you and give you rest. Go have some smoked pork out in the lobby. Blessings, guys. Love you.