Speaker 1: Welcome to the Lookout Weekly Podcast. Church of the Lookout is in Boulder, Colorado, and our vision is Jesus abiding in His presence, growing in His family and living on His mission to transform the world with awe-inspiring love. Visit us online at thelookoutchurch.
Speaker 2: So this morning we're going to continue on this train and I'm going to introduce you. I'm going to hand the mic off to one of our leaders that we're so proud of in the way that he and his wife, emily, have led and just availed their lives to these students. We're thankful for all of our leaders you know Tiana and Gary and Emily and all the other leaders that come on Thursday nights to Erie and to the different places where the youth ministry meets to sew into the lives of our students and some of you need to join that team actually, and you can talk to Gary after the service. But they've availed their lives and what I love about Gary and Emily is that they walk the walk. It's not just about the talk If they walk the walk. When you look into their lives, the character through which they lead and they model for our students is next to none and and the passion that they're able to carry and encourage with our students. We are so privileged to have them in leadership right now over our students, and I think you guys agree, and maybe this morning could you help me welcome and honor Gary Lee as he sets us up this morning.
Speaker 3: Alright. Well, hey, thank you for that introduction, Luke. I don't know if it's like the coffee on an empty stomach or the Lord moving or the kind words, but anybody just like kind of floating a little bit right now. So yeah, I'm excited for this morning. You know, post camp we get to, you know, just hear some God stories and testimonies of what God's done through some of our youth and I could really line up every kid that we've brought to camp and they go through all these stories. And you know, today, I, you know this week have just been praying over who should come and the Lord highlighted just a few people. And what I really love about some of the stories that they're gonna share is they're not all like hey, god showed up and took me in, you know, to heaven and I saw like everything that was in Revelation, and it's not all that, it's some of. It is just just God moving and just deep ways in their heart and that's something that we can all relate with. And so, just as a precursor this morning, I just believe that God wants to move and and he wants to breathe on some of us and move in some of our hearts. And so, as we're hearing these stories, you know we're gonna get to pray for each other at the end, but if we could just give God our yes and just welcome him in. And I don't think that holy moments are just dedicated to the last night of camp or first night or whenever it is, or youth ministry. I think holy moments are for the church and these moments we get to be in God's presence or precious, and I think it's where the potential for this morning is just that, just some of those holy, sweet moments with God. So I want to welcome up a few of our students, if you guys want to rock on up here. We've got Chloe Weston, we got freedom and Noah this morning, so let's give it up for these guys. Yeah, all right. So this is an intervention. Actually I'm not gonna tell you who it's for. Yeah, you guys mind if I pray real quick. All right, jesus, we just give you our yes this morning. We welcome you this morning. God, I thank you for your goodness. Lord, it thank you. That that's your characteristic, is that you're good and you love us. But we just welcome you into our hearts for whatever you want to do this morning. Amen, cool, love it. So in just just what we're doing, I did want to just honor, you know, some of our leaders and and just thank everybody and really these testimonies are a culmination of really, first and foremost, what God's doing in our kids and and this isn't us taking any credit for what God's doing. It's just just us saying yes to it and and so we get to brag on what God's doing this morning and I don't want this to be a nothing or a me thing, like I'm so awesome, god did this. It's just it's God right and God does this through all of us and and so I'm excited because I think God wants to do more of it. But I did want to just thank everybody who's who's just poured into our students, and just parents, obviously, our leaders you know Thursday and Sunday and you know Robert, but also just you know everybody who's who's poured into students, whether it's these guys or others. If it's youth ministry, like pre middle school and high school, the pre-k and the elementary stuff, it's so important because if we just have just just just poured into one age group, they're just missing that, that that stage throughout their life of moving with God and being poured into. So really, thank you everybody who's who's done any kind of children's ministry and or youth ministry, because these are, these are awesome stories. So, yeah, thank you guys, but we're gonna hear. I'm gonna kind of jump around, audrey, can I have you lead off? Oh, chloe, I wrote it down, chloe, I did it again. It wouldn't. I wouldn't have a microphone on stage if I didn't get somebody's name wrong. So, chloe, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. All right, chloe, will you forgive me? All right, will you kick us off and and just tell us you know what was going on with you at camp, what's God been doing with you, and and just share some of your God stories?
Speaker 6: yeah. So at the beginning of camp, gary told us to ask God for just one big prayer we wanted to start off with. So mine was after like like looking at it, thinking about a few. I was like I want to just go deeper about the Lord than I've ever gone before. I don't know what that looks like, if that's through manifestation or just seeing his love for other people, so I can't progress. I got to see like God show up in new ways through other people. There was a lot of really cool things, like praying in tongues and prophecy, as well as people who were just shaking because the love of God was so powerful upon them. One way he showed up in me was through weeping, and as I looked around the room, I saw like people just worshiping like they never worshipped before, in fresh ways, that are saying God, I love you from like the deepest part of their spirit and God is like this is me moving in here and I love this, and that just like made me cry so hard and it was such a beautiful thing. And at the end of camp, one of our youth leaders, emily Davies, who's not here right now she gave me a word. She's like your heart is a bucket and God is working to patch the holes in those buckets, in that bucket where he's poured in his love and is just poured back out of you. He wants to pour into you and to go deeper into you and he's gonna. Soon. He's gonna have to replace that bucket because it's just so full of his love and that, like confirmed the prayer I had for camp. I'm like, wow, god, thank you for just giving me that promise to hold on, to saying yes, chloe, I hear you, I want to go deeper with you and I want to know you at a more intimate level.
Speaker 3: Chloe, can you tell me, tell us a little bit about Well, first of all, would you say that that stuff's only for camp. How is that spilling out to post camp life for you?
Speaker 6: Well, especially the few days after camp, I felt just so hungry for the Lord, like out in the morning I'm spending time with him and I'm just going after him and I like here I'm speaking to me more audibly than ever before, which was crazy like Because a prophecy was a very big theme during camp. So I'm hearing God just talk to me and even in little ways, giving me like a picture and then I can look it up, see what that means and like that's how he speaks to me, or just giving him a simple yes or no when I ask a question. He's like been showing up, so like such a bright light in my life and it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Hmm, did you want to tell us a little bit about what you're believing God for in this next season? Okay, I know that God's been tugging at your heart a little bit for your school and some places that you're called for.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So it was cool, jet Chad deadman, which you guys probably heard. On the Sunday of March 3rd he got to come to camp and the words he gave he gave his test, pieces of his testimony that were very vulnerable and raw and afterwards he was just releasing the prophetic over us. And one word that one of the leaders gave it was it wasn't specific to just one person. She's like If you want prophecy, it doesn't have to be something that's like a burning within you, it doesn't have to feel like something super strong, but if you want it, just posture your heart to receive it. And she's talking. And for a while I felt like I needed to do something in my school like God, like I know I'm put there for a reason and I hear about like all these other people doing things in their schools, like starting a Bible study, you're doing prayer rocks, and I've never really like done anything like that. So I just felt this tugging in me, like I need to go to my school and, whether that's just praying in tongues in the hallways or Like stepping out on faith, to kind of talk about God a little bit with my friends or maybe even start like a club or something I feel like he's been calling me to do that and even though I don't know what it looks like and that's kind of scary for me to try to reach out to the people who I know that there's a lot of fear in man of me, that in me that God needs to probably work on. But so I after camp he's just kind of highlighted that for me and I feel like he wants to use prophecy in our schools and he and he wants to move in our schools in areas that we wouldn't even think he would move. So I'm just believing for that in my school.
Speaker 3: And you're at Niawatt, right? Okay, so if you guys are just struggling to remember what to pray for in the morning during your god time, you can pray for Niawatt and for God to move in the hallway. So I love it, chloe, audrey, chloe, just kidding, testing you. So, chloe, you are a risk taker and I love that about you and I love how you're following God's heart right now To keep it up, because God is gonna continue to move through you. Really, is it's special? Just keep giving God your yes. So I love it. All right, let's hear it for Chloe. Freedom. You want to go next? Wait, I'm gonna have, I'm gonna have Weston go next. Sorry, weston, let's get up for Weston. So, weston, you have been on a little bit of an interesting journey lately. So if you guys don't know Weston, he is Kind of a like a worship team royalty here and he's starting to come into some of the things that he was born to do and it's, it's been really fun. But tell us just some of the things that God been, god's been, doing in you lately and what worship teams been like.
Speaker 4: Well, worship teams been amazing. It's been really revitalizing in my relationship with the Lord and Some things I've been going on my life. It's just the way. Just the Lord is just changing my Heart. For him, like, it feels Kind of like this picture I got the other day was this bird flying around and there was an open cage and it feels like that cage had once how to, but now it's free and that's just what my Relationship with the Lord feels like. No, like my heart was once out in a cage and now it's just free.
Speaker 3: Can you just just share a little bit what those moments are like? And I know, for me, I just I just have fun because I get to hang out with these guys and I get to like God get moves and I'm just like, yes, like these are like some of my biggest encouragers and so, you know, I just just like watching you worship and lead at camp and that was something that you've been wanting to do for a long time. But Can you just tell me just a little bit about what God was doing in your heart and some of those moments?
Speaker 4: If it's nothing different, you can just say yeah, but Just kind of feels like he, what I'm leading is just those are just my most intimate moments and when I feel the most connected to him in my life.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, man. I love it. Thank you, weston, it's, it's a Western. One of the reasons I asked you to just just share that is it's not. You know, sometimes you get these wild prophetic words that are life changing and I love that stuff. But you know, everybody's able to meet God in the secret place and I can read it on your face and you know sometimes you can't put words to it. But when you watch Weston worshiping, it's just like you just tell God is on him and God's moving on him and it's in its suite, like it's one of my favorite things to see God move in you. So thanks for sharing that this morning, buddy. Yeah, all right, thanks, weston, we'll give it. We're gonna pass it on here to Noah. Could we say hey to Noah here? Yeah, all right, noah. So what has God been doing in your life lately? You can, you can start with camp or pre camp, but Tell us a little bit about what God's doing with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, before camp, like I like going into camp, I just want, I was just hoping for like a deeper intimacy with God, like I just want to like I felt like that I wasn't really hearing his voice. But, um, when I like went to camp, like I, um I Was just like worshiping like by Lucas, like one of my friends, and then I Like the thought of like getting prayed for by Chad Denman Because, like I, I'm like jealous of like what he has like any good way. Yeah, but, um, yeah, I got prayed for by Chad Denman and I Like I felt like the electricity, like the, like the glow, like I felt it like like eradicate, like through my body and like I could feel like the Holy Spirit like speaking to me and like, throughout that night he was just telling me to like go pray for like other people, like Ben and and Ronan and like other people. Yeah, I Love that.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us a little about? About what it's been like with for reentry with you and what God's been doing Just at school and some of the things he's been touching your heart with?
Speaker 5: yeah, when I got back from camp, I I like my mom, like she like asked like if, like she said something about like me praying for someone, and I thought, yeah, that'd be cool and yeah, but I like, when like come like to mind, I just thought of my friend like named cash, who's like kind of been like mean at school to other people and stuff, and so I went to school the next day and I asked if I could pray for him and he said, like at start he said like no, but like I asked him also if he's having any trouble like with his like family or anything. He said no, but like I feel like that God is like moving through him, like through other people at my school, and I feel like that like whenever like I've been walking through the hallways, like this past time, I can feel the Holy Spirit like just like in my room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, All right, thank you, noah. Yeah, I, I love it that it's pouring out for you after camp, but and you know it's it's for me you know you're saying, oh man, I want to chat, as it's great, because I think we all heard Chad. We're like man, I want some of that God. But it starts with a saying yes and just being willing to move, and Sometimes we pray for people. You know we get that urge to pray for people and if sometimes Electricity doesn't shoot through everybody's body right or or move or people don't fall on the ground, and that's okay, but we're being obedient to what God's doing and so I love that. You you went after your buddy cash because God was putting him on his heart and so your wrist take or no, good job, man. So, all right, we got freedom. Vaude, everybody, let's hear it for freedom, all right. So freedom's gonna give us a 15 minute sermon this morning. Well, freedom, you know wherever you want to start, but I know you have some fun camp stories, but I do just want to share a little bit about what you're praying for and what God did for you at winter camp so first off pre camp, then just Over time I was kind of like hardening my heart towards God and I like became less sensitive to the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 7: I forgot. I mean I Kind of stopped or I started having less kind of urges to worship. And at camp the second night Then Gary prayed over me and I like felt Like electricity, kind of like I know a thing, and later I asked him how could I do that with my prayers? And he prayed over me, anointing my prayers, and later I Realized that it wasn't that I just didn't know how to pray, it was that I hardened my heart towards God. So I, after he prayed over me, he told me to go pray over some people and and when I was praying over the second person, then I just felt something Break off. I started just feeling like that continuous electricity feeling and Like some other things happen. Like I was super sensitive to the Holy Spirit. Like one thing I started feeling a tingling in my knee and then two minutes later someone came in saying his knee was healed. Like I was, I was super sensitive to the Holy Spirit and I I, the fire in my heart just continued to just Grow. For God, I guess.
Speaker 3: That's cool, man. So Can you tell you you were talking a little bit about faith. When we're chatting on the phone, that God was talking to you about, you know, people having faith in the room. Do you remember that wasn't you? Okay, fine, I'm pretty sure it was you. Then, wait, it's. You know, freedom asked me to pray for him. But what he said to me is he's like hey, how do how do I get, like you know, to pray for people? And stuff happens. I was like it's funny because I was just asking God the same thing, because I'm watching Chad pray for people and you know that's people like hospitalized and we're all right. Well, god, how do I get some of that? And, and you know, really, you know, like freedom says, hey, man, you just got to start praying for people and this is something that we ask God for and in, god's willing to move when we ask him. And so if you're willing to take the risk and you're willing to do it, god's gonna move. And so that, for me, was encouraging to me because it was like, okay, yeah, great, I'm glad to know something's happening when I'm praying for you. But too, you know, it's just fun to see you step out in faith, freedom and God move and as you continue to step out in faith in your life, god is gonna move and he's gonna do beautiful things. And and I don't want you to put, you know, certain seasons, you know on a pedestal of our others because, as you, as you trust God, god's gonna move in different ways throughout different seasons, but if you stay steadfast and keep moving and stay consistent, and that's that's when God starts to move throughout your whole life. So I love it, man, Keep it up. Yeah, did you? Did you have anything you know post camp that you wanted to share? Is anything just changed for you post camp, or or you want to stick with just your camp testimony?
Speaker 7: well, after camp, god pointed out some things in my life that I had to fix I. I Asked my parents for help and I fixed those things in my life. I started getting along with quite a bit of my family more and I. It was just a lot easier to stay in constant conversation with God now that I could actually like feel him touching my heart.
Speaker 3: I love that man, don't lose it. All right, can we give it up for these guys? Thank you everybody. Thank you Weston, chloe, freedom, noah. Thanks guys. Thank you All right, so let's kick it off, shall we? You guys ready? Yeah, are we ready for this morning? I hope so. I think God's ready and he's wanting to move and I just sent him in this place and he's just been moving and wanting to move in our land. And so I get excited when we come back from camp to hear testimonies, because those are like the great war stories. It's for me, it's part of what made me hold on to my faith. You know, when I left my parents' house and I was down the road at CU but we get to do a lot of things in our youth ministry, and camps are just a small piece of that. But you know, we do our Thursday night thing where we get together in our house and we worship or somebody else's house. One of the things that we do is we eat. There's something about, you know, when the people of God get together and they eat food and it's just I don't know. There's something that works there and then we have a small talk and we worship together and we seek God together. And I've been a part of a few different youth groups and I remember Will and Monica, who's a youth pastor, about 10 years ago he goes, man, we could do the fun and games and the pop and treats thing, but then they're going to come back for fun and games and pop and treats and I want them coming back for Jesus, I want them coming back for the Holy Spirit and I was like, oh yeah, that's a good idea, because what are we going to do? Like a bait and switch, you know. And so we go after God and on Thursday nights, you know, in our camps we don't want to shortchange it, and I want Jesus and I want our kids to know Jesus, and so when we meet we go after him in the way that we know how, and the way that we know how is with everything. And one of the big verses that you know sticks out it's kind of one of our foundation verses is the greatest commandment and God calls us to love him with all of our hearts. And so that's kind of been a little bit of our attitude. As we get together and worship, it's say guys, the gloves are off. Woo, no parents, except for me and Emily. But let's get wild, let's be undignified before God, let's not be afraid for the Holy Spirit to move in our hearts. And sometimes when the Holy Spirit moves in our hearts, you know, we might start chuckling a little bit or laughing, sometimes we weep. But when God has our way with us and we say, yes, it's beautiful and it's life changing and I love it, and I wouldn't trade those moments for anything, and I think that's something that God is wanting to do this morning is the Holy Spirit is just not just for our youth ministry or summer camps or winter camps, it's for us, it's every day, it's for Sunday mornings and I believe that God wants to breathe on us this morning and he wants to touch some of us and that's fun. I'm into that sort of thing and so you know, another cornerstone of our ministry here is I've kind of been in and out for a long time and I've seen a lot, of, a lot of our students come and go. And you know when we leave our parents' house, you know we all remember that day when we moved out of mom and dad's house and you know whether you went to college or moved down the street with some buddies or whatever it was. We have that decision of like, hey, are we going to continue to walk with God? Are we going to go the way of the world? And so you know, number one parents, you guys are by far the biggest role model in your children's lives, and me and our team, we get to come alongside what you guys are doing and what God's doing in your home, but we get to equip our kids to continue their spiritual walk with God as they leave their parents' house. And so the thing that makes me burn most for these kids is in the charismatic stream. We put a lot of emphasis on the encounter, but before that we have to know Jesus, and our kids need to know Jesus and they need to be able to build their foundation on the rock. And that's straight from Jesus' words. If you hear my words and put them into action, you're like someone who builds their house on the rock. And so we want our students to be able to have that firm foundation as they leave your homes. And I've seen some kids come and go and we can't control other people's lives and we can't want things more than them, but first and foremost, we want them to know God. We want them to love Him and understand how to walk with Him on the day to day. And so some of the things that are really exciting for me is to hear kids you know talk about like, hey, this is what's going on at my house, this is what's going on at my school, and man, I'll take those stories all day over like, hey, winter camp, this happened. Hey, I mean great, that's awesome, I love the encounter. But talk to me about the intimacy that's happening in your home. Talk to me about that, the God story that happened on Thursday morning when you were just praying or you were on the ride to school. Tell me how you're cultivating that. And I'm like you guys, but for me as an adult, like shown up on Sunday morning and just worshiping a little bit Throughout the week, I get a little hungry. And last Sunday it feels like an eternity ago. I mean, last Sunday was one of my favorite Sundays in a long time. It was a little weepy and melty before God, but that might as well have been last year with everything that's happened this week. And so we want to hunger, and I love this group because of the hunger that they have, and I think it's okay for us to say, hey, god, what I have right now in my life isn't, it's not doing it for me. I want more of you, god, and that's okay. To come to that place with God and just say, hey, god, I want somebody. God, I want some more of you. I hear these stories that read the Bible. You're showing up, you're moving in people's lives, you're healing people. What is that? What does that happen in our land? What is that going to happen for us? And it's okay to have that that holy dissatisfaction. I mean I've been to 12 camps at this point and I get the mountaintop experience. You come down, you go back to work and life's the same and you're like, wow, how did I? A week and a half has gone by, how did I lose that? And it's okay, it happens to all of us. But there's a place here where God is calling us back to that holy hunger and that place where we go after him with everything. And I shared this last Sunday. But I picked up a couple of kids before camp on Friday morning and they weren't part of our group and one of them, I think, hadn't really been in an environment like this before. They're both athletes. I was like, cool, yeah, let's talk about this. And I said, hey, guys, in the same intensity that you guys show for you know, preseason football or baseball or basketball. This is how we worship and this is how we go after God and this is how we pray for each other and I think there's something on that for this community is there's a lot of things in our lives that we do with an intensity and we do with a devotion, and sometimes our pursuit of God gets second, third, fourth place and we're worshiping a God that's moving right now and he wants our hearts more than anything and he wants our nearness more than anything, and the stories that were shared this morning there's a huge spectrum. There's God doing the miraculous and the prophetic and speaking and life changing words, and then there's also stories of just hey, this is what God's doing in my heart right now and I love that and I don't like creating any jealousy between stories or testimonies, because I love that God is doing something different in every single one of us and he does that because he or his kids, and he loves us and he wants more of our hearts this morning. And so I'm gonna be brief and pretty soon I'm gonna have the worship team come back up, but God is doing something in our land and worship team, if you guys just wanna start getting ready, god is doing something in our land and I believe that he is wanting to pour his spirit out and this morning, if you guys are willing to just say yes, say yeah, god. If this is you, please keep going and if it's not, you stop it. But I want God to move this morning because he wants to move and as a community, this church has been a foundation, spiritually, for Boulder Valley and for our land. And if God is gonna move, I don't know about you guys, but I wanna be a part of it and I want our church to be a part of it, and this is a church that, historically, man, everybody has just played a role. My first day walking in here, I remember I couldn't get out the door. There were a bunch of people praying for me. They were like floored by the presence of God. As a college student, it was in 2012. I was like this is awesome. This is where I wanna go to church, and for some of us we can kind of get in this mode where we just kind of leave it to the worship team or we leave it to the prayer team or we leave it to whoever the pastors are that are on staff and we forget that we're all called to the Great Commission too. And I work a desk job and if I get a day job like everybody else. But I know that deep down in my heart I'm called to do things for the kingdom of God and I'm called to see change in the world. And I don't know about you guys, but at the end of my 80, when I face God, I wanna see some change happen in the world and I wanna see a movement of God. And so there's an invitation for us here this morning of getting back in the game. And some of us are already in there and I think some of our hearts could be weary in this place and maybe God wants to touch you this morning and give you just a little bit of fresh juice. But I think at the end of the day, god wants to move in us and the stories that you guys heard I mean none of these guys are on staff, they're not fundraising missionaries, but God's moved in their hearts and they're like cool. This scares the crud out of me, but I'm gonna go pray for people in Niawet High School. Yeah, yeah, great, I'll take that all day, all day. I know these guys are on staff, but they're going after God and they wanna see God move and I want that for us as a church community that when we walk through these doors, we're expecting God to move. This is our Super Bowl, right? Sounds kinda silly to say, but it is, you know, like we get to meet with God and we get to worship God in His presence. In His presence, life's changed, life's legitimately changed, and you guys may be walking out of the door this morning with a different perspective on life than when you walked in, and God might have something for you this morning that completely changes the game for you. So here's the thing what God wants to do is big, and if God wants to do something big, I wanna be a part of it. And if you're new, it's okay. You know, if you don't feel comfortable praying for people or coming up for prayer, I invite you to. I invite you to give God your yes and invite God in your heart. But if you've been here a few times, if you're part of our community, I invite you guys to just pray and receive and just ask God to move in your heart this morning. And in the same way, if you're sitting there and you're not on a prayer team but you wanna pray for people, go pray for people. There's something beautiful that happens in these moments when these guys just decide to go pray for people and these holy moments sometimes they're stirred up just because there's like 16-aged guys that just decide to go start praying for one another and all of a sudden the spirit just starts to move in the room and you're crying like a baby in front of everybody and their parents. They're like what's going on here, god? And it's beautiful in these moments. I wouldn't trade for anything else, but I want everybody to have. So, whoever's on ministry team, all the youth, you guys are on ministry team this morning, but could you guys come up and I'm gonna pray, and if you guys feel just God tugging at your heart this morning for a touch or a fresh breath of God, I want you guys to come up and get prayer. And if you feel like man, I have something I want to pray for people. There's something that stirs up in us, just like freedom story, and we decide to just take that leap where we can pray for people. But we're on God's team and in this game that God has going right now, god's gonna win and I know you guys, I want to score a lot of goals or touchdowns. If you're a Broncos fan, fine. But God's doing some beautiful things. So I'm gonna pray real quick. Jesus, we welcome you here today. Thank you, god. We give you the yes in our hearts. Lord, it's open for you. God, our hearts are open for you. If you need to give God that yes, just do it. The Holy Spirit, we invite you to move here today. Would you move here this morning, holy Spirit? I pray for fresh touches of fire, god, on people this morning. Fresh touches of love, god, whoa. I pray for the cities around us, god, for Niawa, boulder, erie, longmont, all of them, louisville, lafayette that they would just receive touches of your glory through the people in this room. God, would you give life words to people this morning? God? Would you anoint people for the work of your hands this morning? God, we're called to work for God Legitimately, we get to work for God. So if you want prayer this morning, I invite you guys to come up for prayer. If you can't walk, you can put your hand up. But if you want to receive more and guys, if you don't have something to pray for, you can go pray for people. But we're gonna seek God together and the worship team's gonna worship a little bit and we're gonna pray for God to move here this morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you, jesus yeah just to echo what Gary said listen, we don't want to miss an opportunity to receive every good gift that the Lord has for us today, and some of you need a fresh fire and your bones today. You need a fresh fire from the inside out. Don't leave this room knowing that you could have received prayer from somebody else. You don't have to come rush up here, but I'm just saying, some of you, you're ready, and if you're ready, I want you to come down right now. Go find someone to pray with. They're gonna lay their hands on you and if you're not ready to come up, you can hang out in your chair. We're gonna these guys are gonna leave us, but, guys, this is an opportunity to receive a fresh touch from the Lord today, wherever you're at. If that's what you need, I want you to come down right now. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Thank you, god. Hey, just a minute, just focus in just for a minute before we officially close. Some of you are praying for each other. That's awesome. We're just gonna let these guys play for a little bit. We're gonna kind of bring this time to a close officially and if you're new with us, here in the back you're gonna see a connect with us sign. We'd love to connect with you. If you have kids down in the kids' ministry, we invite you to go get them and bring them back up. We don't want to interrupt the flow that some of you guys need to hang out. Maybe just pray for somebody else that caught your attention today. Maybe just go take a risk today, or maybe you still just need to get prayed for and you're kind of waiting for the right opportunity. Don't miss an opportunity, because we are the body of Christ and God has given it to us, to all. Everybody play a part, okay, so let's stand together, let's stand across the room. Can we thank our youth again? Who we can thank? Our students and Gary. Just love what God is doing, amon, and just continue to pray for. Let's continue to pray that God fans the flame of what he's doing, that they'd be established in his word. They'd be established in friendship with the Holy Spirit. They would move out in the fire of God. Right, and I want to pray for you this morning as we close our time. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May he make his face to shine upon you. Maybe he be gracious to you and give you rest. Bless you, guys as you go. Happy St Patrick's Day. Don't feel the need to rush out of here. Go pray for one another and let's be the body of Christ. Love you guys. Have an awesome, awesome day.