Your Life in the Now
What's Blocking You From Creating Passionate, Healthier Relationships?
February 12, 2020
Read the free report "7 Huge Mistakes You Probably Make That Diminish Your Self Confidence and Create..." by visiting my website at https://YourLifeintheNow.com I also offer these episodes on video from my YouTube Channel at this address:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAObeal0Ij6c_9r4GHLVPg/ If you wish to read more you can find them on my blog at https://YourLifeintheNow.com/blog.
Here are the main points in this episode.
- Is it possible that something is keeping you from opening up and trusting in your relationships? We're going to explore some of these possibilities and what could be holding you back.
- When we start this internal search for the truth of our relationships can you be open to seeing them in a new light? With new possibilities?
- These are the two alternate beliefs that sometimes war within your mind and create the cognitive beliefs that can drive you crazy with self-doubt and inner conflict.
- Co-dependent sizzle draws you into difficult relationships when wounded parts of you feel like they have found their soul mate. More correctly they are your wound mates - and this isn't necessarily a bad thing.
- Drawing someone with the energy of opposites attract will lead to difficult challenges. Just remember that you can’t absorb another person's emotional or controlling nature.