Developments in Tech and Collaboration For The Workforce – IMPACT SHOW EP 7
April 27, 2020
Internet Marketing Association
Social distancing has become a central focus in dealing with global markets, and technologies for communicating effectively are at the forefront of our discussion.
This episode features some of the top executives sharing their perspectives and solutions to meet the new changes coming to modern workplaces. Those solutions include technologies for collaboration, distance learning, training, marketing and support for other business functions.
Support the show
- Neel Grover, CEO of Indi, former CEO of Buy.com and Bluefly.com
- Dr. Charla Griffy-Brown, Professor of Information Systems and Technology Management at Pepperdine’s Graziadio Business School
- Joshua Kreitzer, CEO of Channel Bakers, one of the largest Amazon ad agencies in the world
- Tony Oliver, founder of the Collective a new Commerce Based platform focused on protecting consumer privacy
- Shawn Dougherty, founder of Mophie
- Jeff Volpe, President of North America Sales & Operations for Viewsonic corporation
- Rob Hutter, Managing Partner of Learn Capital