Testosterone is the primary male hormone responsible for regulating sex differentiation, producing male sex characteristics, spermatogenesis, and fertility.
In this episode I introduce you to testosterone. This episode discusses:
1. Definition of testosterone.
2. How testosterone develops in the embryo.
3. Functions of testosterone.
4. How testosterone is produced.
5. The role of testosterone in sperm development.
6. Normal levels of testosterone in men and women.
7. Some abnormalities associated with testosterone.