The Fort Hood Spouses' Club has a defining purpose of bringing together people here at Fort Hood to not only build a network of like-minded individuals, but to also advance the quality of life of military families and the surrounding community. The second half of their mission is what drives their fundraising. Which is why they are on the podcast this week - the Fort Hood Spouses' Club is hosting a Holiday Bazaar on November 13-14 and they want to invite everyone to come and participate.
Plus the podcast crew touches on a variety of important topics like the upcoming holidays, Daylight Savings time, and how thrilled they are to have yet another Book and Movie of the Month segment.
Interview 1 starts at 00:33:00
Interview 2 starts at 22:24:04
- Samantha Farlow, Fort Hood Public Affairs
- SPC Garrett Dacko, 11th Corps Signal Brigade
- Casey Black, 1st Vice President for the Fort Hood Spouses' Club and Co-Holiday Bazaar Chair
- Christina Bryant, Co-Holiday Bazaar Chair
- Blair Dupre, Sports/Leisure Editor for the Fort Hood Sentinel
- Megan Skipper, Living Editor for the Fort Hood Sentinel
Music provided by the following:
"Gun Metal Grey" (opening/closing theme music) - Delicious Allstars
"Learning By Doing" - Niklas Olovson
"Rocking The Beat" - Marcus Bressler
All music obtained, royalty free, through Filter by Songtradr at www.filter.one/
This podcast is a production of U.S. Army Garrison Fort Hood and Fort Hood Public Affairs. Contact us at [email protected]
Like us and follow us on Facebook at U.S. Army Garrison Fort Hood and on Instagram at U.S. Army Garrison Fort Hood.