On the final episode of 2021, Fort Hood's Great Big Podcast has decided to focus on holiday stress and how to handle it. Garrison Chaplain Chester and Chaplain Northway are on the show to give tips, tricks, and remind listeners what resources are available to them here at Fort Hood. Plus, the gang signs off for the final time this year.
Interview 1 starts at 00:30
- Samantha Farlow, Fort Hood Public Affairs
- CPL Kyra Pearl, 11th Corps Signal Brigade
- SPC Garrett Dacko, 11th Corps Signal Brigade
- Chaplain (COL) Darren Chester, Garrison Chaplain
- Chaplain (MAJ) Lisa Northway, Family Life Chaplain
Music provided by the following:
"Gun Metal Grey" (opening/closing theme music) - Delicious Allstars
"Learning By Doing" - Niklas Olovso
All music obtained, royalty free, through Filter by Songtradr at www.filter.one/
This podcast is a production of U.S. Army Garrison Fort Hood and Fort Hood Public Affairs. Contact us at [email protected]
Like us and follow us on Facebook at U.S. Army Garrison Fort Hood and on Instagram at U.S. Army Garrison Fort Hood.