My brother Tim just graduated from high school this summer, so I thought I'd put together a video sharing my top 7 financial tips for new high school graduates. I cover things like student loans, living at home, budgeting, side hustles, setting up a savings account and a Roth IRA, credit cards, and more!
👇 Other Videos Mentioned:
- How to Build a Budget in 5 Steps: https://youtu.be/JPwTAVgMVSg
- Getting Started on YouTube: https://youtu.be/NXAxmNaLcDI
- 15 Roth IRA Warnings: https://youtu.be/IJrm51MjIes
- 7 Credit Card Myths: https://youtu.be/pqbuixVTINU
- Are Credit Cards Good or Bad?: https://youtu.be/5FcmkMya5JA
👉 Student Credit Cards: http://go.moneydoneright.com/Student-...
Programs (Use Coupon Code YOUTUBE for 50% Off!):
🎓 Prosper: https://www.loganeducation.com/prosper
💸 75 Ways to Save an Extra $100 This Month: https://www.loganeducation.com/75-way...
🤑 15 Referral Programs That Make Me Over $20,000 a Month: https://www.loganeducation.com/15-ref...