Episode 56: Charity ‘Chaz’ Selleck
This week we are joined by gun female fisho Chaz Selleck to discuss her fishing story and the recent announcement that she will be representing female anglers as a regular contributor to SA Angler Magazine. Chaz grew up fishing in the South East of the state, before recently moving to Port Lincoln where she has continued her fishing success. This gives her a great overview of all that fishing in SA has to offer. We talk about the growth of female fishing and her recent success catching Eyre Peninsula Bronze Whaler Sharks, with the picture of her success making the front cover of the March/April edition of SA Angler.
We also talk about all the big news in SA Fishing, including:
· A federal election funding promise of $20 million towards fishing, boating and camping facilities
· A fishing boat rescued from Althorpes Island
· The new format of SA Angler Magazine
· KI Fishing Adventures wins a big award
· An update on the O’Sullivans Beach boat ramp
As always we also talk about our own recent fishing pursuits and discuss our recent learnings that dodge tides are a SA phenomenon. Plus, the most up to date SA fishing report, and our tackle item of the week is the Lazy Fisho Lure Bag.