Tamika Shuler Washington is a speaker, educator, author, and, the founder of Converspace, a shared workspace for entrepreneurs located in Columbia, SC.
Tamika was inspired to build Converspace as a result of her experience of being a solopreneur who felt isolated and wanted to have more interaction with others on the same journey.
In today’s episode, she pulls back the curtain to share her struggles and successes with leading her business forward, and how pressing the reset button on her personal and professional life has inspired her with creative ideas and fresh energy to lead her business forward this year and beyond.
Some Questions I Asked
- What have you read or listened to lately that has inspired you?
- What is your superpower?
- Why did you feel a burning desire to commit to your present path?
- What do you wish you had known before you started your business?
- What does building brand equity mean to you?
- What are two actions that you would suggest to someone interested in starting a business?
In This Episode You Will Learn
- The value of being connected to a supportive community as a business owner
- The importance of planning “ME” time as a business owner
- An effective goal achievement strategy that helps you to manage your time as a business owner
- The power of transparency with those that you serve as a leader
- How pressing the reset button in all aspects of your life will renew your mind, soul and energy to stay focus and keep the main thing, the main thing in business
- How up-leveling your customer service experience helps you to build raving fans for your business
Contact Tamika Shuler Washington
Also Mentioned In this Episode
Contact Jackie Capers-Brown
Bensound Going Higher
Subscribe to Podcast: Apple Itunes | Spotify | Amazon TuneIn | iHeartRadioSupport the show