Today we’re speaking with Dr. Robert J. Moore, owner of Moore Foot & Ankle Specialists in Houston Texas. Dr. Moore spoke with us at length about what he sees are the keys to using digital marketing to grow a medical practice – what has worked for him and what he’s seen in the online medical community, including:
● How to find quality leads and reach the right audience
● Lead generation strategies
● Streamlining your marketing workflow and having everything under one roof
● The value of Google reviews and how to get clients to leave them
● What makes an effective medical website and how he utilizes landing pages
● How getting specific on his niche specialty helped him with his marketing
● The effects of Covid and telemedicine on his practice
● Incorporating SEO, pay per click, social media, and more.
Here at Hibu, we’re dedicated to helping small businesses across America succeed and grow. If you liked what you heard in this episode, make sure you subscribe and leave a review! As we discussed, sharing great reviews is key to succeeding online – even for a podcast.
Small Business Small Talk powered by Hibu gives you the insider expertise your local business needs to compete online. Small Business Small Talk brings you informative conversations with digital marketing experts who specialize in online marketing for small and medium-sized businesses.
➜ Listen to Small Business Small Talk powered by Hibu on all your favorite podcast listening platforms: [link]
➜ Check out Dr. Robert J. Moore and his practice here:
Get a Free Digital Marketing Score for your Small Business:https://hibu.com/free-tools/online-performance-report
➜ GET IN TOUCH:
Hibu is a leading provider of synchronized digital marketing for small businesses across America. With Hibu, you get all the digital marketing your business needs, all from a single provider, all working together to maximize results.
#Hibu #SmallBusinessSmallTalk #HealthcareProfessionals