Scott Singer is a Certified Professional Resume Writer, a Certified Professional Career Coach, and a member of the Forbes Coaches Council. He helps job seekers market themselves by providing the excellent marketing materials and tools they need to succeed in their search, including resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles, as well as the coaching to help them successfully navigate what can be a challenging and complicated process.
In this episode, Scott discussed many tips and ideas for your job search, including:
· Ensure you resume looks good and talks about your achievements and not just your job responsibilities.
· When you are doing your ZOOM screening interviews, remember to dress professional, be in a quiet place, and be prepared with information about the company and position.
· Establish a routine for your time and make sure you take care of yourself, including eating right, workout and remember the rejections are not personal.
· Scott gave three great ways to combat ‘ageism’ in the marketplace.
· People in transition should explore many avenues to finding their next great job – don’t just apply on-line.
Scott was so engaging and filled with practical ideas on job searches. I know you will enjoy this episode as much as I did. As always, I want to hear your comments and feedback on the recording and be sure you share this with a friend. Thank you!